“A taste of Asia in Georgia” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
MIAMI
“A taste of Asia in Georgia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

What a lovely surprise to find such wonderful Asian food in Jasper. The huge menu encompasses Thai, Chinese, Sushi, etc. We had the basil and shrimp in rice paper which was ok but nothing special except for the peanut sauce, salmon skin salad, and edamame for appetizers. For entrees we had Massassan curry chicken, three Mongolian, salt and pepper shrimp, honey walnut shrimp, and pad thai. We substituted brown rice for white rice and requested no msg. Everything was seasoned nicely , sauces were delicious,and we were very happy with the service ,food and price.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great little restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Never judge a restaurant by its location. Who would have thought that a po-dunk town such as Jasper, Ga would have a great Asian restaurant? Not me. But Ably Asian is good - really, really good.

The food is reasonably priced, the portion size decent, and the food, excellent. Service is outstanding and the owner was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I can't believe my luck at finding such a good Asian restaurant so close to home, and I can't wait to go back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ranger
“Great Chinese, Japanese and Asian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've been here several times and they have a nice variety of Chinese, Japanese and Asian food, as well as a good sushi bar. I love their Japanese beer too. Good service. Will continue to return.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta Area
“I don't like things too spicy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I asked before ordering, but my food came out covered with burning hot pepper flakes. I sent it back and the chef took a few off. It burned my mouth and I didn't enjoy it. We have not been back.

Ringgold, Georgia
“Best Asian food in a small town setting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We have eaten here many times and the food as well as the service is stellar. They have a large variety of Asian selections from sushi to Thai to Chinese. I have sampled many items on the menu and never been disappointed. Don't miss the Mango sticky rice for dessert.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere