“Lunch or Dinner, it's a Winner!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Chinese
Jasper, Georgia
“Lunch or Dinner, it's a Winner!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Great food and variety at decent prices. Love the friendly staff and always warm and welcoming. Many happy memories with friends at this neighborhood favorite.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rome, Georgia
“The best hot and sour soup ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

It's not much to see from the outside in a little strip mall close to Kroger and Home Depot in Jasper but the food is great. The staff is very friendly and the service excellent. It's a traditional old school Chinese restaurant where they bring out the hot green tea when you are seated. These days with a Chinese buffet on every corner I miss that kind of service. When I'm in Jasper I always stop by for lunch and get the Hunan Chicken. I really should try some of the other dishes but The Hunan Chicken is so good I'm stuck on it. The hot and sour soup is the best I have ever eaten and I've ate a lot of it over the years!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jasper, Georgia
“Insulted by the owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

My wife and I ate at this restaurant for over a year and a half, the food was always good then one time their was way way to mush soy sauce in the kung po (we always order kung po) so we took it back to the restaurant and the owner told me that thats how they always make it and maybe my taste buds were off... WHAT? and next time to order the kung po "not so salty" I have been eating the same thing their for the last 1/2 years and my taste buds are off? so the next time we went the kung po was good BUT the time after that the kung po was horrible. Their was only a very little soy sauce and no kung po sauce the kung po tasted bad. So my wife and I took it back and again we were told we were wrong....quoting the owner...that's how we always make it... the sauce is at the bottom of the take out container (we asked him to put it on a plate)...no sauce, and he said next time I will put some on a plate so you guys can see it before you leave...What????
I said we did not complain for a year and a half but now because your cook made it bad two times your going to label us as complainers? The owner took the kung po and added sauce used the same chicken so when he recooked with the sauce the chicken was tough. Never again will we eat there. The owner was rude and insulting and a complete jerk.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Right up there with Epcot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

So delicious that it could be at Disney's Epcot walk of restaurants. Perfectly prepared Chinese food. Light crispy chicken and veggies so good you want more. Great people that own it to, and our waiter was fast, clean, and really nice. Excellent!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“You Never Know”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Who would have guessed that in rural North Georgia you could find an authentic Chinese restaurant. It didn't matter to my friends and I whether the food was outstanding or not, but rather that we found Chinese food where we least expected to find it. If it looks like a Chinese restaurant, smells like a Chinese restaurant and the food tastes Chinese, then it must be the real deal. And it is! We enjoyed the ambience with a live goldfish tank, Chinese decorations, Chinese music and Asian staff. The menu was extensive with every dish you would expect and want. The food was somewhat bland though plentiful, but the price was inexpensive and the service great.

Visited September 2013