“Bill's Smokin Que” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Stark, Georgia, United States
“Bill's Smokin Que”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I ate lunch at Bill's today. It was my first time so here's my evaluation.
I had only the stew, slaw, and fries + tea.
The slaw was a tad dry but had a good slightly sweet taste. (I kind of like small pieces of pickle in mine)
The stew was probably a little hot for most people like my mom who says everything is too hot :) (Spicy) but I loved it. It had small chunks of tomato and corn. (Not ground)
The fries were crinkle round type but had a very good taste and had plenty.
The tea was almost perfect. You know the kind that lifts you on a hot summer day. I was surprised when I opened the door, it is large and very clean inside. Plenty of parking space not fancy outside but the good stuff happens inside.
Bill gets a 3 on my stingy meter. Very Good! I shall return.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Morrow,Ga.
“My favorite place to eat BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2008

I am an avid BBQ lover. Bill's has the best brunswick stew and ribs of anywhere around. The sauce is very good and doesn't taste like vinegar or mustard as many places do. We live an hour away and do not hesitate to drive the distance for the best BBQ around.