“Love love love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Barbecue
Rockmart, Georgia
“Love love love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love Jim N Nick's! They usually always have fast seating time and service! I love the cheesy biscuits and could probably eat five baskeets of them myself!

Visited November 2012

Dallas, Georgia
“Ribs and veggies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very tasty I like the baby back ribs and okra. Also the baked potato with barbeque pork-- these are huge. Most portions are enough for two people.

Visited December 2012
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

There food is pretty good but the service is always lacking something. They are pretty busy but I've never received outstanding service there. The wing appetizer was very good. My burger and salad were just so so. My husband loves it there because the portions are very big.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Georgia, United States
“Not that great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Food was ok, but way to expensive, I have had better at cheaper prices.. Customer service is not anything to brag about either.

Visited November 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Service and food can be a hit or miss...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We eat here on a monthly basis. Many times when we come we have either great service or great food; it is a rare occasion that we receive both. I have talked with some of the better servers and have been told that there is a bit of employee turn-around in the wait and kitchen staff. This could be the reason for the inconsistency of the experiences.

The food is served in very ample amounts and has many choices of side items. I do love their collard greens; they taste very similar to those my grandmothers used to make!

We will continue to eat here as its the best barbecue in the Paulding County area. There are others that are far better, but are a bit more of a drive.

• Visited April 2012