“New Nice and Clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hiram
Girard
“New Nice and Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

When I stayed here in march 2014 the Hotel was pretty new. Both the grounds, parling lot and facilities were very clean and presented well. Staff was friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable. It was a pleasant stay and I would both stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

The breakfast selection is not real large, but typical of most hotels. It is in a good location and there are quite a few restaurants close by to choose from during your stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Bonita C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Hello Gary D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while visiting with us at Sleep Inn & Suites in Hiram, GA. We are very appreciative of your kind words as it was our pleasure to serve you. We are in the process of making some changes to our breakfast so I hope you will be visiting us again so to see the changes we have made in that area.

Thank you for visiting with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bonita Clark

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ocala, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stayed one night. Upon entering noticed a sweet smell like carpet fresh. Room was clean. Went to dinner and came back. Odor was still real strong. Throughout night could not sleep because smell was nauseating. Overall room was ok just smelled sicky sweet.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Bonita C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Cathy D,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of your stay in December at our facility. Sometimes the chemicals and sprays used by the housekeeping to provide you the cleanest of rooms can be overwhelming and cause it to be very uncomfortable. I have spoken to this department and taken appropiate measures to ensure this does not happen with you or future guests.

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your visit with Sleep Inn & Suites - Hiram, GA. We take every comment very serious as it is our goal to make sure every guest has an enjoyable experience.

We hope that you will visit with us again soon so that you can see the improvements we have made.

Bonita Clark
jacksonville, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed there for one night on two separate occasions. The staff, Terri and Ryan, were extremely helpful and pleasant. The room was very spacious and the walk in shower without a tub was great. Good breakfast, great location, and good price. All in all a great value.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear JCGambler,

We thank you again for not only staying with us on multiple occasions, but the praise that you gave our hotel here at the Sleep Inn and Suites in Hiram. We strive for excellence in order to ensure that your stay with us is more than a night or two, but an enjoyable experience. Once again, thank you again for choosing us to host your stay and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Thanks,

Ryan Cruel
Wirral
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We booked the Sleep Inn and Suites as we had flown into Atlanta from the UK, and were driving to Nashville the next day. We received a warm welcome and a large and comfortable room. We ate at nearby Hooters (it's always a fun experience!) and received a discount on showing our room key, which was great. Breakfast was very nice and staff were friendly and courteous. We would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear CarolineWil,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourselves while staying at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Hiram, Ga. We are glad that you chose us to accommodate all of your needs and we anticipate on seeing you for your next arrival. In the event of your next visit, if there is anything we at the Sleep Inn & Suites can do to make your stay an even more pleasurable experience, please let us know.

Thanks,

Ryan Cruel
South Pittsburg, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The hotel was easy to find, had beautiful, clean rooms and a wonderfully courteous staff. When we came in the door, there were fresh cookies and a knowlegeable sweet staff! Rooms were VERY VERY clean, and very reasonable. I enjoyed my stay thoroughly and would most definitely recommend staying here!! Great experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Marlissa C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Good Evening Erica B,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to blog about the Sleep Inn and Suites of Hiram, Ga. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent visit with us, and we are eager to see you again. I will be sure to express your feelings of how the clean the room was with housekeeping. I am sure they will appreciate the compliment, they take much pride in their work and it is always good to know when someone appreciates their hard efforts. Well Erica B, we look forward to your next visit and if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel for a wedding in Hiram and we had a very large out of town crowd. We all stayed at the Sleep Inn and there were 50+ family members lodging. Terri worked the desk most of the weekend and she could not have been sweeter or more accommodating. I'm sure we were not the most quiet bunch plus many children. She was very helpful and really made our stay so great. Thank you Terri!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Marlissa C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Good Evening Alex V,

Thank you for taking the time to let the Sleep Inn & Suites of Hiram, Ga. know how we are treating guest. Terri is one of our top Guest Service Agents and we are pleased just as much as you are to have her with us. It brings me joy that you enjoyed yourselves while with us and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Hiram, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I dont live very from the the hotel. So I did not want to pay a lot for the room. At first I was not happy when I heard the price, but since I had to have the room, I accepted it reluctantly. However, as I expressed my concern over the price Ms. Fiama was very patient while I vented about the price. She remained very courteous and friendly to me. She listened and tried to offer solutions to my problem. I hung up and called back several times but she kept giving great customer service. So after I checked it I realized that she had given such good service i felt a lot better about the cost of the stay because i love good costumer service. And Fiama went the extra mile and I appreciate it. Thanks Fiama.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Marlissa C, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Good Evening Van,

We are pleased to have had you stay with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites, and glad you enjoyed yourself while you were here. Fiama has not been with us to long at the hotel thus far, but just by you taking the time write this survey assures the hotel we made a great decision in bringing her aboard with our Sleep Inn family. I am glad she was patient enough to ensure that you were able to receive the best room to accomodate you. She has been an asset to our team and when you are ready to make your next reservation, she will be here to assist!

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram? Share your experiences!