“Great place for a stop-over” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Hiram
Wirral
“Great place for a stop-over”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We booked the Sleep Inn and Suites as we had flown into Atlanta from the UK, and were driving to Nashville the next day. We received a warm welcome and a large and comfortable room. We ate at nearby Hooters (it's always a fun experience!) and received a discount on showing our room key, which was great. Breakfast was very nice and staff were friendly and courteous. We would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear CarolineWil,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourselves while staying at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Hiram, Ga. We are glad that you chose us to accommodate all of your needs and we anticipate on seeing you for your next arrival. In the event of your next visit, if there is anything we at the Sleep Inn & Suites can do to make your stay an even more pleasurable experience, please let us know.

Thanks,

Ryan Cruel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
South Pittsburg, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The hotel was easy to find, had beautiful, clean rooms and a wonderfully courteous staff. When we came in the door, there were fresh cookies and a knowlegeable sweet staff! Rooms were VERY VERY clean, and very reasonable. I enjoyed my stay thoroughly and would most definitely recommend staying here!! Great experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Marlissa C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Good Evening Erica B,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to blog about the Sleep Inn and Suites of Hiram, Ga. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent visit with us, and we are eager to see you again. I will be sure to express your feelings of how the clean the room was with housekeeping. I am sure they will appreciate the compliment, they take much pride in their work and it is always good to know when someone appreciates their hard efforts. Well Erica B, we look forward to your next visit and if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel for a wedding in Hiram and we had a very large out of town crowd. We all stayed at the Sleep Inn and there were 50+ family members lodging. Terri worked the desk most of the weekend and she could not have been sweeter or more accommodating. I'm sure we were not the most quiet bunch plus many children. She was very helpful and really made our stay so great. Thank you Terri!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Marlissa C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Good Evening Alex V,

Thank you for taking the time to let the Sleep Inn & Suites of Hiram, Ga. know how we are treating guest. Terri is one of our top Guest Service Agents and we are pleased just as much as you are to have her with us. It brings me joy that you enjoyed yourselves while with us and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Hiram, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I dont live very from the the hotel. So I did not want to pay a lot for the room. At first I was not happy when I heard the price, but since I had to have the room, I accepted it reluctantly. However, as I expressed my concern over the price Ms. Fiama was very patient while I vented about the price. She remained very courteous and friendly to me. She listened and tried to offer solutions to my problem. I hung up and called back several times but she kept giving great customer service. So after I checked it I realized that she had given such good service i felt a lot better about the cost of the stay because i love good costumer service. And Fiama went the extra mile and I appreciate it. Thanks Fiama.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Marlissa C, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Good Evening Van,

We are pleased to have had you stay with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites, and glad you enjoyed yourself while you were here. Fiama has not been with us to long at the hotel thus far, but just by you taking the time write this survey assures the hotel we made a great decision in bringing her aboard with our Sleep Inn family. I am glad she was patient enough to ensure that you were able to receive the best room to accomodate you. She has been an asset to our team and when you are ready to make your next reservation, she will be here to assist!
Rome, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed here on business and was working nights. Breakfast was the same every day and was told that CHOICE would only let her cook that and nothing else. WRONG I am a CHOICE Member and I know better. The MAIDS would not prop the doors open when cleaning and they would slam against the latch as they went back and forth. NOT MUCH SLEEP at the SLEEP INN.

Room Tip: Keep looking, NOT HERE.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Stanley,

I would like to extend my apologies to you for one, responding to the Trip Advisor so late, and not to have been able to address the issues while you were here. Since your last stay we have revamped our breakfast menu with a more variety of breakfast options. As to the maids having the doors propped, it is a secuirty issue for them to do so. Now to them slamming doors upon entry and when exiting, they do know that is a pet peeve of mine, and I apologize. We do hope that you will return to the hotel and give us another chance to make up for your last stay.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Recently, my husband and I stayed here for our monthly date night. It was in close proximity the movie theatre, great shopping and restaurants. The rooms was very clean and the breakast was AWESOME! We are HILTON HONORS members and decided to give this hotel a try. What a suprise! We loved it and will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear SoutherGal,

We appreciate you choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites to be part of your "date night" and we are eager to see you again for the next. We know that everyone can not get away like they would love to but we at the Sleep Inn & Suites, offer "Staycations" we like to call them for the guest who can not really get out like they would like to. Next time you are in the area and you plan on seeing a movie, remember we are right across the street from the movie theater in Hiram. Go DAWGS!!!
Salzburg, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The rooms are big and clean, and the bathroom has a big space. The internet is fast and the people working at the place are very nice.
It's your typical motel breakfast, so the choice is very limited and the quality is rather low. I guess you know what you're waiting for when you come to these places. The rates I got were very good.
Nevertheless, I'd definitely stay here again because I had a great night of sleep and there's really nothing wrong with the place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Mr. Nuno_the_Curious,

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites as your destination, especially when you are coming from out of the country. You will be please to know that we have revitalized our breakfast menu with a more variety of items to select from. We look forward to your next visit with us pretty soon, and should you need anything else please feel free to contact us.

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram? Share your experiences!