“Fiama is awsome!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Hiram
Hiram, Georgia
“Fiama is awsome!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I dont live very from the the hotel. So I did not want to pay a lot for the room. At first I was not happy when I heard the price, but since I had to have the room, I accepted it reluctantly. However, as I expressed my concern over the price Ms. Fiama was very patient while I vented about the price. She remained very courteous and friendly to me. She listened and tried to offer solutions to my problem. I hung up and called back several times but she kept giving great customer service. So after I checked it I realized that she had given such good service i felt a lot better about the cost of the stay because i love good costumer service. And Fiama went the extra mile and I appreciate it. Thanks Fiama.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Marlissa C, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Good Evening Van,

We are pleased to have had you stay with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites, and glad you enjoyed yourself while you were here. Fiama has not been with us to long at the hotel thus far, but just by you taking the time write this survey assures the hotel we made a great decision in bringing her aboard with our Sleep Inn family. I am glad she was patient enough to ensure that you were able to receive the best room to accomodate you. She has been an asset to our team and when you are ready to make your next reservation, she will be here to assist!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Rome, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed here on business and was working nights. Breakfast was the same every day and was told that CHOICE would only let her cook that and nothing else. WRONG I am a CHOICE Member and I know better. The MAIDS would not prop the doors open when cleaning and they would slam against the latch as they went back and forth. NOT MUCH SLEEP at the SLEEP INN.

Room Tip: Keep looking, NOT HERE.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Marlissa C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Stanley,

I would like to extend my apologies to you for one, responding to the Trip Advisor so late, and not to have been able to address the issues while you were here. Since your last stay we have revamped our breakfast menu with a more variety of breakfast options. As to the maids having the doors propped, it is a secuirty issue for them to do so. Now to them slamming doors upon entry and when exiting, they do know that is a pet peeve of mine, and I apologize. We do hope that you will return to the hotel and give us another chance to make up for your last stay.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Recently, my husband and I stayed here for our monthly date night. It was in close proximity the movie theatre, great shopping and restaurants. The rooms was very clean and the breakast was AWESOME! We are HILTON HONORS members and decided to give this hotel a try. What a suprise! We loved it and will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear SoutherGal,

We appreciate you choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites to be part of your "date night" and we are eager to see you again for the next. We know that everyone can not get away like they would love to but we at the Sleep Inn & Suites, offer "Staycations" we like to call them for the guest who can not really get out like they would like to. Next time you are in the area and you plan on seeing a movie, remember we are right across the street from the movie theater in Hiram. Go DAWGS!!!
Salzburg, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The rooms are big and clean, and the bathroom has a big space. The internet is fast and the people working at the place are very nice.
It's your typical motel breakfast, so the choice is very limited and the quality is rather low. I guess you know what you're waiting for when you come to these places. The rates I got were very good.
Nevertheless, I'd definitely stay here again because I had a great night of sleep and there's really nothing wrong with the place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Mr. Nuno_the_Curious,

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites as your destination, especially when you are coming from out of the country. You will be please to know that we have revitalized our breakfast menu with a more variety of items to select from. We look forward to your next visit with us pretty soon, and should you need anything else please feel free to contact us.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

The staff was friendly and accommodating. The front desk remembered my stay from almost 2 years ago.

The location is convenient to shopping and family style dining. There is even a multiplex movie theater a 2 minute walk from the hotel.

We had a very enjoyable stay!

• Stayed September 2012
Dallas, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed there quite a while. I loved Christina. She made my experience so much more than just a hotel stay. She made me feel at home. Wonderful employee. Cassandra also was such a helpful and wonderful staff member. She helped me with anything that I asked her to help. She also went above and beyond to assist me when I had my hands full. So sad to hear that Christina isn't there anymore. :(

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
napolean,in
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

the staff here was very helpful the first room i stayed n was 110 on the first floor the second room was room 316 room 110 was very quiet had a great night sleep and was close to everything there r several resturants with in walking distance i ate at buffalo's service was great food not so good
the next night ate at Popeye s chicken service was good food was a lot better

Room Tip: i stayed on the first and third floor enjoyed the room on the first floor the best room 110 was gre...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram? Share your experiences!