“Great food...Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Great food...Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family made a last minute decision to go out to eat. And we chose Applebee's in Hinesville. It was Memorial Day and my husband's birthday so we were celebrating two occasions. We made the right choice! The food was wonderful! We loved the Chicken Wonton Tacos and Potato Twisters as appetizers and the entrees were even better my husband had a steak which was cooked perfectly and I had the Bourbon chicken and shrimp which was amazing. I have never been a fan of Applebee's but this great food experience has changed my opinion! I give them an "A" on the food and another "A" on the great service (Thanks to our great waitress "Dawn"). She even brought out a free birthday dessert for my hubby's birthday!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

45% Recommend
McDonough, Georgia, United States
“Horrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I have visited the resturant many times as a result of business travel and the staff at the bar area is horrible. During my most recent trip I noticed that the sink was overflowing with running water and spilling onto the floor, for 5 minutes, so as a consumer I thought I should advise the staff of the oversight. Upon my mention of this to the server, Sam, I was given a look of pure hate and did not even recieve a thank you. The servers at the bar area were more interested in speaking to the other staff members than customer needs. I will not be visiting the resturant again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“It was okay...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Went on a Karaoke night... it was cheesey, yet fun. The drinks flowed and the hangover ensued. Staff did a great job.

Visited March 2013
Killeen, Texas
“Slooooooooow”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Waited 15 minutes to be seated for only 2 people. There wear 7 open booths and numerous open tables. It took over 25 minutes to get an appetizer. I sat and watched people wait for tables for over an hour. while I waited for my food. The food was cold and soggy. Save yourself the time and money and go somewhere else.

Tampa, Florida
“Will do in a hurry.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

As any franchise restaurant, this one will do. Advantage, the menu is the same as anywhere else. Service varies in quality. Within walking distance from a few hotels.

Visited December 2012