“Perhaps a little short staffed?” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 79 Restaurants in Hinesville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Perhaps a little short staffed?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had to wait for about 15 minutes for a table even though I counted at least 8 tables empty and clean. As a former restaurant manager I suspected they did not have enough staff on duty. Sure enough our server appeared to be waiting on about 10 tables (at least twice as many as she should have been). It took too long to get drinks, appetizers, and our main meal.

I had the full rack of ribs. While the flavor was good, it was overcooked and somewhat dried out. The cole slaw was bland. Our app was boneless chicken wings. Again, the flavor was good but somewhat overcooked. The drinks were decent.

The few people that were working really seemed to be running around and too busy to remember everything. When our app was served we were not given any silverware, app plates, or napkins. We waited 4-5 minutes and finally was able to flag someone down. Also I didn't get any wet naps. Who serves saucy ribs without giving them some wet naps (and only 1 small paper napkin).

This may have been one bad night, but if they always run short staffed I would probably try another restaurant. Our server was very friendly and kept apologizing.

Visited August 2012

Fort Stewart, Georgia
“One of the best applebees, but still room for improvement.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

The staff here is amazing and the food is great, however they do cheat you on your drinks now. If you order a brewtus beer you better ask for them to bring it in a brewtus glass. They have new glasses that are about 4 ounces smaller and still charge you the same price.....And if you confront them about it they get really defensive......The karaoke is great and so is the dj at night. I have a blast here, just really pisses me off about the beer.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, FL
“Sub-par food & service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Ate at the bar. Bartenders were more focused on creating some goofy drink with crushed "pop-rocks" than taking care of customers. Tortilla on chicken-wrap was so tough I gave up and used a fork and steak knife.

Visited July 2012
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Banging”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

On Wednesday they have a live dj spin records and turn AppleBees into a club. They even make a dance floor. Thursday they have karaoke. And after 9 all the appetizers are half price. The hav $3 dollar long island ice teas and 22oz tap beer for $3. I had three order of wings, chicken quasadillias, 3 drinks, and a beer all for $31. My wife and I went home hot and ready.

Visited July 2012
Tampa, Florida
“so so”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have visited many Applebees in my life and the quality of food at this one is just bad. Obviously I don't go there expecting a religious experience, but I would like something edible. It's not all bad though. The deserts are pretty good and some of the appetizers are good.

Visited March 2012