“Just OK” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites

You added Quality Suites to your Saves list
Quality Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   70 Wallace Martin Drive, Hinesville, GA 31313 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Hinesville
Ocala
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

The room was clean and comfortable. When we returned after Thanksgiving day with family nearby, found our room hadn't been cleaned. Not a big deal but we needed clean towels and the front desk was only able to come up with one washcloth and two towels. Loved the fact that the indoor pool and hot tub were opened early morning for a before breakfast swim, but couldn't use the hot tub until after they "cooled it down" with a hose. Breakfast was wonderful except for the fact the microwave didn't work. It's just the little things that make it or break it.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Property_REP, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Kind regards,

Tom Jones
Front Desk Manager
Quality Suites Hinesville
912-877-3000

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stayed while visiting by son in nearby army base was very pleased. Although I did not use the facilities this time, the indoor pool and exercise room looked inviting. Breakfast included was phenomenal ! Close to shopping and restaurants. Look forward to my next stay there

Room Tip: No elevator so if you don't do stairs,get a room on main level
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Shan W, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Quality Suites - Hinesville, GA. We certainly appreciate your business and value you as a Guest! We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

Again, thank you! We look forward to having you as a Guest again in the near future!

north geogia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stayed here as pat f a business trip recently. This was originally a Comfort Suites and is very well appointed. I checked in early & worked out of the room via laptop, good internet connection. Front desk clerk gave me a good recommendation for dinner. Very quiet since is not directly on the highway. Hot breakfast was very good. Only drawback was no elevator, so if you have heavy or a lot of luggage, get a room on the 1st floor.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Shan W, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at Quality Suites-Hinesville, Ga. Your comments are more than kind and we appreciate and value you as our Guest and your feedback. I do want to apologize for the drawback of not having an elevator...yes it is difficult when one has a lot or heavy luggage. We (the Staff) do try and carry the luggage to guest w/ rooms on the 2nd Floor whenever possible.

Again, we just want to say Thank You for your response, It is guest like yourself that make our jobs so enjoyable and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Happy Holidays from all of us as Quality Suites!

Pendleton, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed there on 11/4 and enjoyed my stay very much. The front desk clerk was very nice and professional. The room was clean, smelled nice and I had a wonderful night. Breakfast was good and check out was done professionally and quickly. If I had any complaint, I think the hotel should block the tv channels they don't get so you can search for programs faster.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Shan W, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, November 20, 2013

Danielsville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Hotel had nice exercise area, sauna, hot tub and pool....all in working order. Room was typical for a Quality Inn. Hotel was quiet and had decent breakfast. Evening staff was not so friendly, morning staff was eager to help. There were several restaurants to choose from nearby.

Room Tip: If you want the facilities but not a high price, this is a good choice.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Shan W, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your complaints are heard and will be resolved immediately. Quality Suites has recently had a change in ownership and I can assure you that my management team is working hand in hand with Choice Hotels to assure my property meets and exceeds guest expectations moving forward. As you acknowledged in your response we are looking into this situation. However, this does not excuse the unpleasant attitude of my evening Front desk Staff.. I can assure you that steps are being taken to assure this issue does not re-occur in the future.

We value you as a Guest and your business. We look to have you as a Guest at our Hotel again in the near Future.

Albany, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at Quality inn in Hinesville , Georgia this past weekend When we first arrived I always check the bed the sheet had some soiled spots and hair in the bed . I went to front and told the clerk that the bed had red hair in it sheets also had some dirty place on it. She informed me that there was no one there in house keeping to change the sheets and she would have o do it. I told her or put sheets in room I guess I could do it that was the last I heard from her we had to sleep on top of bed. The room smelled really musty and like it was mold in it blowing through air conditioner vent. I guess around 12:30 am my husband became severely ill and couldn't breathe Ems had to be called and I'm transported to the hosptial where he stayed the entire night why they tried to get his breathing under control and creating an expensive medical bill for us. When they released him and we arrived back at hotel no one was concerned breakfast was cold and they never offer cooked grits which takes (5) minutes to cook don't get me wrong the lady that manages breakfast Dorothy she's a jewel and a caring person that we love but breakfast menu could be better. The other hotels in the area offer cooked grits and scrambled eggs.

Room Tip: Use more Air Freshner in rooms because the rooms are musty smelling and needs airing out once and aw...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Shan W, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Good Day,
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay with us. We want to assure you that your complaints and issues are heard and will be resolved immediately. The Quality Suites Management/Team are here to provide and exceed the expectations of all of our guests and need team members that can and will be happy to deliever just that. Again we do apologize for any inconveniences you encounted, I can assure you that my management team is working hard with Choice Hotels to assure my property meets and exceeds guest expectations! We value and appreciate you as a Guest and your business, I know that you have stayed with us on several occasions, and for that, we want to say Thank You and we also want to make sure that you will continue stay at our property in the future. There is no excuse for the unpleasant variables that resulted in your disappointing stay. I can assure you that steps are being taken to assure this issue does not happen again in the future.

Quality Suites
Columbia, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I checked in with a very friendly staff member as normal. I went into the room and got dressed to get in the pool with my best friend. the hot tub was broken and the pool had 4 teenagers having sex in the pool. I notified staff who called the manager, the next day when checking out the manager offered me a 5.00 discount on my next stay. now that is an insult considering I had to pay more to move to a room with a hot tub since their's was broken and after driving 4 hours I wanted to relax. breakfast was great though.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Evonkirkallen, Regional Operational Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear vbrown01,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your complaints and issues are heard and will be resolved immediately. Comfort Suitest has recently had a change in ownership and I can assure you that my management team is working hand in hand with Choice Hotels to assure my property meets and exceeds guest expectations moving forward. As you acknowledged in your response we are looking into this situation. However, this does not excuse the unpleasant variables that resulted in your disappointing stay. I can assure you that steps are being taken to assure this issue does not re-occur in the future.

A management change has been made and we are about to undergo a massive renovation to address issues like yours as well as others.

In the future I do hope you would be willing to give us another chance and let us showcase our property.

Warm Regards

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!