“I just stayed here for two nights and was overall very...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Hinesville

You added Travelodge Hinesville to your Saves list
Travelodge Hinesville
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   738 Oglethorpe Hwy., Highway 84 20 minutes from I-95, Hinesville, GA 31313 (Formerly Knights Inn Hinesville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Hinesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hinesville, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While traveling as a part of my occupation, I became acquainted with the Wyndham hotel brand, and have had very few complaints overall about the quality of service I have received. I frequent Travelodge Hinesville when I need privacy-- a quiet, clean, and friendly environment to get work or studies done or just simply get a minute to myself to recharge. It is very apparent that the management and staff care about maintaining the quality of the brand, and do so both efficiently and effectively!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I chose this hotel based on the price, reviews, and location.I was not happy with the fact that I was forced to pay at check-in before I even got a chance to see the room. There were 3 people staying in my room. We received 3 bath towels, 3 washcloths, and one hand towel. The second day we declined cleaning service but requested clean towels for all guests. Upon returning to the hotel, we noticed they had not taken away the dirty towels, nor did they leave clean towels. I had to go to the front desk to get clean towels and again received just one hand towel. The washcloths were dingy and stained. The counter top, toilet, and bathroom floor were dirty. I carry clorox wipes with me at all times, so I cleaned the counter and toilet myself. I don't think I will stay there when I return to Hinesville.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Being a man and traveling with my 6 year old grandson I found the room tolerable. Had I been with my wife I would not have stayed there even if it meant having to pay for the room. Being retired military I've stayed in much worse places, but that was expected considering the location but I didn't expect to find these conditions in a chain hotel. I stayed two nights and the room was not cleaned after the first night I will not stay at another Travel Lodge

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

spent the hallowen weekend at the Travelodge Hinesville.the room was very clean and spacious.the front desk staffed courteous and friendly employees who went out their way to insure that our stay met our expectation. the included breakfast included hot waffles,juice ,fruit and more and fresh coffee was available in the lobby.it was amazing how quite the hotel was.you enjoy your stay at this Travelodge.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
danny p, General Manager at Travelodge Hinesville, responded to this review, November 9, 2014
Thank you for recently staying with us at the Travelodge. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed our staff, beds and location. There's so much to do in Fort Stewert and the surrounding areas! We hope we will continue to be your hotel of choice on future visits to Hinesville ! Thank you.
Watsonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

We stayed in November 2013 for 2 days. we were looking for a room close to the base, and had looked at 2 other sites next door (there are 3 or 4 adjacent to each other).The rooms had just been remodeled- new baths, drapes, beds, paint- and the manager gave us a great deal so we chose it. It was clean, quiet, with a fridge and microwave-perfect for us. We were tired or eating out, so we went to the market and fixed dinner in the room- not quite a kitchenette, but good enough. Good AC. Good service by the staff. The Continental breakfast was just like all others. Great value for the money and very close to Ft. Stewart which is why we were there. We would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am sorry to hear that we didn’t provide the high quality of service that you had come to expect, based on our reviews, But please come again and get the experice you should of had from the start.
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

I just recently stayied here with my son and had a wonderful experience. The front desk was very welcoming and always said hello to me and my son as we walked by. The room was a good size and very clean. it was far enough back from the main road so noise was not a issue. The price was reasonable and very accommodating and kind staff, If your in Hinesville, this is the place to stay if you ever want to visit Fort Stewart.

Room Tip: good hotel, good location
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are especially proud of it, and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Been to Travelodge Hinesville? Share your experiences!