“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Hinesville
Salisbury
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great place to stay very clean. Did not use the pool or fitness room. Break fees was good. Walking distance to Applebee's. I do think that it is wrong for this review to have to have 200 characters minimum.

Room Tip: Request where you want to be
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast.

Travel Safe.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great place to stay and rest in Hinesville. The Applebee's in the front of the parking lot made for a very convenient supper spot, and Lamont's breakfast at the hotel was a hit. We left rested and ready to continue on our journey.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you, Allen, for staying with us while you travel. I'm glad your stay was enjoyable.

Fort Drum, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

All of the staff is super friendly. Very comfortable atmosphere. Small fitness center but they have a deal with the local ymca. LaMonte's cheerful "good morning" started the day out right. The ladies behind the desk were very helpful. I will choose the Fairfield over the hotel across the parking lot from now on.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you, Eric, for trying our property. I'm glad you were happy with our service. We look forward to you becoming a regular.

Hudson, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Nice big, clean rooms! Breakfast was above average. Front desk very helpful. Would definitely stay again! My family and I were looking for a hotel near Glennville, GA and this was the closest Marriott property.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
We will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Glennville. Thank you for your comments.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Myself and a Co-worker stayed for a week to attend a class at FT. Stewart and from the day we walked in the door, nothing but hospitality !! The staff is GREAT, very polite and very helpful. Also house cleaning was wonderful, special THANK YOU to Dottie :) ..... Always nice to walk into a clean room after a long day.... Breakfast was GREAT !!! Good hot meal and the server is wonderful and very polite !! The Manager Special was very delicious!! Lamonte was very polite and made it a point to check in with everyone making sure they were well fed. Once again Thank You, Dottie, Lamonte, Breakfast server and the Front Desk Staff for making me feel at home !!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you Geneva, for all your kind words. I am happy to hear your experience at the property was good. Our staff is quite wonderful and they do let it show in their service to our guests. See you next time your in town.

Athens ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful stay . The staff was professional , friendly, and on point when it came to our every need. I especially would like to thank lamonte. We were late for breakfast but he made sure we had s great meal before hitting the road. His wonderful attitude and warm smile left a lasting impression. We'll definitely recommend this hotel to all our friends and family who frequent the Savannah area .

• Stayed July 2014
Steve W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
I am so happy you met the heart of the Fairfield inn & Suites, our man, Lamont. His big smile makes everybody smile. We hope to see you again soon.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family and I stayed here for one night during a road trip up I-95. The hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. It was a little way off, I-95, but I felt it was well worth the few extra minutes of drive time to stay here. We'll definitely stay here again next year.

The Breakfast is standard for Fairfield, but plenty sufficient for my wife, 2 kids (3 and 4.5) and I.
Lamonte in the breakfast area was really nice and even helped us carry some plates for the kids.

Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Just a little bit off the Interstate, but I'm glad you found it worth the trip. Our hospitality is the best in town, even if I do say so myself, but I don't. Our guests tell us time after time.

Travel Safe.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville? Share your experiences!