“No complaints” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Hinesville
Orange Park, Florida
“No complaints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

I traveled to HInesville because my mom was there from Atlanta on business. My sister (along with niece and nephew) accompanied her and since HInesville is only a couple hours or so away from me, it gave me a chance to see them. This hotel exceeded my expectations for sure. The young lady at the desk greeted me with a warm and sincere smile and welcome. The lobby was very clean. There is also a nice breakfast/sitting area where you can sit at a bar as well as the tables. This area was also equipped with a large flat screen t.v. and a few comfortable places to sit. There were Otis Spunkmeyer cookies at the lobby desk which I think were complimentary and a small area were snacks could be purchased. There was an area with a popcorn machine. As for the room we were in, we were in a two bed suite. I don't know if the beds were considered double or queen, but they were large enough for 2 adults or 1 adult and two small kids and were very comfortable. The common area was sizable enough with desk and chair, sofa(bed) which slept two kids (although one said it was uncomfortable) and comfy chair,coffee table. There was a nice sized flat screen t.v. with good picture quality, etc, area with coffee pot, microwave, and mini-fridge, etc. The bathroom was of ample size with granite counter tops and circular rod shower curtain,etc. The bedroom was roomy with flat screen t.v., comfy chair, full mirror on the wall, ottoman, etc. The temperature control is on the wall in the living area and has to be adjusted from there in order to change the temp. The entire area was very clean and looked to be quite new. NOTHING in the room looked old or worn out. If this is what I can expect from this chain, I will definitely use them more than I have in the past when traveling. I will let you know how it turns out Trip Advisor. By the way, the complimentary breakfast had a variety of items including sausage links, eggs, make your own waffles, yogurt, fruit, various breads and pastries, cereals, milk, orange and apple juices, coffee, tea,etc. Parking and internet access are included.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
FFIHinesville, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Thank you for your very detailed commentary on our property. We take pride in our cleanliness, prompt and courteous service and above standard amenities. We are happy we had the opportunity to serve you and your family.

249 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Kokomo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I don’t usually review places I stay, but I have to take a minute and say that our experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Hinesville Georgia was one of the most pleasant hotels we have ever stayed at. The young lady that checked us in, Christina, was genuinely caring and hospitable and she went the extra mile to make sure we were taken care of. Everyone at the hotel had a smile and warm greeting. Our room was clean and fresh each day and even the breakfast was better than most. The decor was beautiful and the Hotel was clean. If we ever have a need to be in that area again, we will definitely stay at the Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your comments about your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville. I am happy to pass on the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff to all involved in making this property the place to stay in Hinesville.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011 via mobile

We will stay here again. Room was clean. Staff was friendly and eager to accommodate!! Breakfast was better than we expected. Overall a good value!!

• Stayed November 2011
FFIHinesville, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville, responded to this review, November 21, 2011
Thank you for your kind words. We strive to provide the very best in hospitality. Please visit us again when you're in the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011 via mobile

Can not ask for a better stay that I had there. If I had to name one person there among the many people that work there I would not give justice to the rest of the staff. Everyone there ate out standing. If I return I will stay there again. If I know anybody going there they will be told to stay there. Thank you to everyone there.

• Stayed June 2011
The staff and I are so glad to know yu enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to make every guest feel welcome and want to return. In fact, it's our promise to you.
Columbia, South Carolina, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011 via mobile

Could not ask for a better room. Was so relaxing and luxurious. Staff were friendly and breakfast was great. You can make your own waffles!

• Stayed November 2011
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed yourself and our breakfast offerings. See you next time!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

Very clean rooms, I had to work late in the business area. The night attendent (Mandy Archer) made a fresh brew of coffee for me, she went out of her way to make sure everything was working in the business area. I would stay again when I return. Thank You to the staff.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
So sorry you had to work into the evening, but I'm glad to hear that a member of the staff was able to help you be productive. We look forward to seeing you next time.
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

Having just come from a Fairfield in Greenville, SC in which the facility & service was mediocre we were pleasantly surprised on the cleanliness of the rooms & especially the friendliness of the staff. They went out of their way to go the extra mile to make us feel at home. If passing through the area, again, would definitely stay here.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville? Share your experiences!