“Convenient walking distance to hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in Hinesville
Cuisines: Bakery
Jacksonville, NC
“Convenient walking distance to hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Outstanding Customer Service by the staff and three visits were all equal in great quality of food served. Hours were convenient.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Savannah, Georgia
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Roomy and clean. They even have a separate room you can reserve for private parties.
My favorites are the broccoli cheddar soup and the seasonal salad with strawberries on it. https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/menu-categories/salads.html#strawberry-poppyseed-chicken-salad.
Based on a friend's comments about their local Panera, the Hinesville Panera is A+!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Customer Service!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I walked in and was immediately greeted by the cashiers. They were warm and genuine. They made menu suggestions that turned out to be excellent. I arrived just before the lunch hour, which was perfect timing on my part. Hungry Soldiers and Airmen came pouring in over a 30 minute period.

This location is less than a year old and boasts all the amenities that you would expect of a new restaurant. it was also very clean and provided a room for business meetings, or cozy conversations.

I did also notice a flyer advertising a free reading club for kids. I love it!!!! I thought that was a nice touch and a great way to get stay at home Moms out for a change or a quick bite while their kids are being entertained.

I will definitely visit again.

Visited May 2014
Dublin, Georgia
“Still GREAT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I have been to this restaurant enough that I now am considered a "regular" and I love it! The food has been very consistent and very flavorful. All the staff have been very friendly and very helpful!! I have never seen any sign of any disrespect to anyone. I go at different times of the day, but mainly in the early morning. This place feels like "home" to me! I used to do a lot of travelling, but have had to cut back due to medical problems and the price of gas. When I was travelling, I would always look for this chain as the food was always good and the atmosphere friendly. I hope to maintain my "regular" status here!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“soup and sandwich place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

me and my friends like coming here from time to time,nice decor,booths,tables.the french onion soup is thick with fresh bread on the side,sandwich and potato chips plates,fresh bagels,and fruit muffins,coffee,smoothies,waiting isn't long,nice place to eat,been here more than once.

• Visited March 2014