“Didn't want to believe it....” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart

You added Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   706 East Oglethorpe Highway, Hinesville, GA 31313 (Formerly American Inn at Fort Stewart)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Hinesville
“Didn't want to believe it....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2015

But it's all true, the absolute filthiness of this place! Renovations my behind! This the way it's is..point blank period! Do not waste your time on this place. Roaches in the room, the water is stink, fridge won't work, yes the remote had NO numbers on it so you couldn't tell what channel was what. Sock it hanging out the wall and OMG..the freaking green, nasty stained carpet needs to go! And the TV's..what a joke. It's like someone got a deal on big tube TV's that went out YEARS ago and went "tube TV crazy!

My poor children was miserable. I could've stayed with my sister like she said, but I didn't want to inconvenience her, boy I wished I took her up on her offer, thank God we took her up on her offer, so we stayed with them couple nights and didn't sleep in that piece of garbage.

I read a lot of the reviews and I was like.."hey, you can't please everyone all of the time." And decided to go for it....BUT honey, BELIEVE IT!! It is that horrendous.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Utica, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

I enjoyed my stay in the king size bedroom. however there was some renovations going on,. Nevertheless, I would stay at this motel again on my next trip. Staff was excellent. the breakfast was average.

Room Tip: try to get room with quiet air conditioner
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Kiran P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart, responded to this review, November 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad that you would enjoyed your stay and would visit us again. We do apologize for any inconvenience during stay due to our improvements to our facility and we hope to have everything done by your next visit. Thank you again.
Atlanta GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

It was late when I check in but when I finally got to room it was very clean cool fresh towels pool was excellent very refreshing I stayed for 3days and everyday I got fresh towels beds were made breakfast was great and I would stay again and again

• Stayed August 2014
Kiran P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review about the Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and always happy to serve you again. My staff and I always endeavor to make every guest stay a pleasant and happy one. I am glad that my staff had made your stay a comfortable one and you had service daily. I am glad you made use of the pool, as with these hot summer days it is always refreshing to have the use of a clean pool. Thank you again.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

couldn't check in early after driving 12 hrs. stained towels for bath. carpets nasty & no smoke detector because its all pulled apart. don''t dare sit on furniture because dirty. can smell cigarette smoke from people outside our room smoking & can see through the bottom of our outside door. place needs updating very bad & won't stay again!

• Stayed August 2014
We are sorry about the experience you had during your stay. As we are under renovation we have now replaced the door strip. The smoke detector was also replaced. We appreciate your candid review and wished you had notified us during your stay as we could have accommodated you then by moving and upgrading you. We wish that you give us a second chance in the future so you may see the difference.

We are sorry that we did not have a room available when you arrived early that morning.. We understand that you had traveled a long distance and were tired. As our check out time is 11;00 AM it takes us some time to get the rooms ready. If you had notified us ahead of time we would have made every effort to accommodate you. We do apologize for this inconvenience as you had to wait for your room.
Duluth, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have NEVER stayed in such filth in my life! We only stayed one night & I REFUSED to take a shower! The toilet was not even securely bolted to the floor! The couch has white "drip" stains down the side....hmmmm, wonder what that was! Also there were cigarette burns all in the bedspray. I put some soft drinks in the refrigerator & happened to pull out the tray that was under the freezer portion & it was nasty & had hair in it. The mattress was so lumpy that clearly it has not been replaced for many, many years! I pulled the nightstand out to plug in my cel phone charger & was appalled with the dirt & trash behind the nightstand! STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Kiran P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Kim B. We apologize for the unfortunate experience that had occurred on you visit with us, We have had the loose bolt tightened on the toilet. We are sorry that the housekeeping had not notified the maintenance. We have had the new housekeeping staff retrained on keeping the rooms up to par and have also had the couch with the bleach stain on it removed. We want all our guests to have a comfortable stay with us and hope we will be able to serve you again in the future.
New Castle, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

The door lock was busted & barely worked, the desk was next to no outlet, no channel guide to tell you what channels were what, 2 channels didn't even work without a loud interference sound & static, remote didn't work right, fridge froze my water, desk drawer was missing a nob, carpet was so stained & worn through it was almost missing in spots, the sink vanity was actually cracked in a HUGE crack, the tub was dirty from water coming up & the shower curtain was dirty with a black mark of something, the shower dragged when you tried to turn it on & it was totally peeled off the "silver" coating, the towel rack was totally rusted, housekeeping didn't even come on one day at all so garbage wasn't emptied & no new towels. Internet is not secure, when bringing this up at the front desk, was told, oh it is, but it surely isn't.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Kiran P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear Finallyinpa. We are sorry for the unfortunate experience you had on your visit. We take our guest comments very seriously and ensure that steps to repair the issue has already been taken. We apologize as we are in the process of renovating. We hope you will give us a chance in the future.
Louisville, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Where to begin? The first day I arrived I was extremely tired from a 10 hour drive, that I couldn't care what room looked like. Well thankful I didn't care because the room was horrible. There were leaves all over the carpet, it smelled horribly from smoke, (granted I was traveling with dogs so they place you in a smoking room,) the deadbolt on the door didn't lock, (nor did the bar lock,) there were holes and tears in the carpet, there was no cover on the light in the bathroom (hazardous due to wires being exposed directly over the shower) my key stopped working everyday and I had to go to the front office for them to fix it. The telephone had no buttons, nor did it have anywhere to plug it in, I bought bleach to clean the tub because I don't believe it was cleaned in the past month. I will mention that the room was very inexpensive, which is why I continued to stay. The women working in the front must have been new because they seemed clueless as to what they are doing, and I believe my concerns went unanswered. I have stayed in some pretty shady places, (and kept telling myself that every night,) but I don't think I would ever recommend this motel..to anyone!

• Stayed March 2014
Kiran P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
We apologize for the problems that occurred on your stay with us. I assure you that we have taken steps to repair the light cover and lock.I am sorry that the new desk clerk did not convey your issues to maintenance. We have taken steps to improve the staff training. We appreciate your feedback and if you wish to talk about this further, please contact the hotel directly for further assistance.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart? Share your experiences!