“Very Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart

You added Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   706 East Oglethorpe Highway, Hinesville, GA 31313 (Formerly American Inn at Fort Stewart)   |
Special Rate
$39.40 All Room Special
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Hinesville
Sterling, Illinois
“Very Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and I had business in Hinesville and spent 3 nights at this Hotel. While it is an older hotel, Mr. Patel and his wife - along with a committed staff made our stay most enjoyable. Next time we are in Hinesville, we will stay with them.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Kiran P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you Mr.Mike D for taking the time to write a positive review of your stay with us. The staff and I are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure and a privilege to have served you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks from all the staff at the Americas Best Value Inn, Hinesville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband is in the military, so my 2 children and the both of us stayed here for almost two months. The owners are GREAT people. They're genuine and care about keeping their guest satisfied. They actually care about their hotel and the people in it. They are very friendly and made sure we always had what we needed. It felt like a second home staying there. The rooms are very roomy and comfortable. I recommend this to anyone in the area. The other hotels around are far more expensive, but here you feel like they care about your stay. I LOVED our stay here. The only reason we left was because my husband was reassigned to Maryland.

• Stayed April 2013
Kiran P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Ms. L Melendez. Thank you for a fantastic review of the Americas Best Value Inn, Hinesville I am always very happy to be of service to you and your family and all guests who walk through our doors. I was very happy to get to know you and your family, especially the little ones. I know how it feels to be away from home so long and I am glad that we were able to make you comfortable during your stay. I was also happy that your in-laws chose to stay with us. You have all become part of our growing family. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Best wishes on your move to Maryland.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart

Address: 706 East Oglethorpe Highway, Hinesville, GA 31313 (Formerly American Inn at Fort Stewart)
Location: United States > Georgia > Hinesville
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Hinesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart 2*
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville located two miles of Fort Stewart Army Base.Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including WiFi, micro-fridge,coffeemaker,hairdryer,TV,iron,ironing board,and local calls.Enjoy our free deluxe continental breakfast.A business center,on-site laundry services and outdoor pool are available.Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure our pet friendly hotel is there to suit your needs. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hinesville Quality Inn
Quality Inn Hinesville

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville - Ft. Stewart, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.