“Warm welcoming old” 3 of 5 stars

Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Hinesville
“Warm welcoming old”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

First the young lady who checked me in was exceptional, never have I met any desk clerk so in tune to a traveler needs. Before check in was complete I knew where the stores, restaurants and even full service laundry was. All without asking or being a member of their loyalty program.
The hotel itself is well maintained but cheaply appointed. The breakfast was better than average. The location is convenient but the road access is a bit dangerous. Be careful

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Kathrina S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hinesville, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dustyelectrician,

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words I will pass them along to the staff.. It's always a pleasure having you stay with us, We are currently under renovations , so I can't wait to get your feedback during your next stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our full hot breakfast, business center and fitness room. Hopefully you will have the opportunity to enjoy our pool, sauna a and jacuzzi on your next stay. We look forward to your next stay with us!.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

The smell of stale smoke partially masked by perfume hit us as we opened the door to our room. I hate hearing people complain in hotels and restaurants but I knew it would be impossible to sleep in this room. It turned out that this hotel became a non-smoking hotel in February 2014; some of the rooms have been painted but we suspect that the carpets were not replaced. They gave us a second room which was a toned down version of the first. Our stay was disappointing.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Kathrina S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hinesville, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Jel9999

Thank you for staying with us, during your travels. We are currently in the process of renovating our property. I am sure you noticed our newly appointed rooms , many times it is a challenge to get guest not to smoke in a room if they are determined; but we are working diligently on prevented this from happening since we are a smoke -free property. Hopefully on your next visit you will see the difference. I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy our fresh baked cookies, fitness room and full hot breakfast.
Woodbury, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

My boyfriend is located at the base very close to this hotel! They are always so nice! Rates are great and the rooms are always clean and they smell good! I will stay here every time I go to see him for sure!

Room Tip: Go for the 2nd floor
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kathrina S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hinesville, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Arielle,

Thank you for staying with us, during your travels. We are glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms on the 2nd floor. We are always glad to have our military friends and family stay with us. It's great that you will come back often, so you will see the transition of the property's renovations. Please stop by and give me your opinion.
Byesville, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The staff was extremely nice, the building was very clean, our room was very nice, it was very clean. The bed was comfortable, and I really loved using their fitness room and sauna. Not to mention how delicious their hot breakfast items were.

Only thing was, we had used priceline, and had paid for a smoking room. This hotel is completely a non smoking hotel. My husband just went outside to smoke, and was glad that I booked this hotel instead of a cheaper one. There was a cheap motel down the street which you could see from the window, and about 2 am it was surrounded by police cars. We didn't have that problem at this hotel.

Room Tip: If looking for smoking rooms, if you reserve a smoking room from a 3rd party site, call and make su...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Peggy,

Thank you for staying with us, during your travels. We are glad that you enjoyed the breakfast during your visit.. I will give the staff your compliments. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip; We are in the process of renovating the property and I can't wait for you to come back and give me your thoughts.
Albany, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

We book a trip in Hinesville , Georgia for Thanksgiving but that Wednesday my husband became extremely ill and had to be admitted to the hospital where he remained for six days. As soon as I realized that we wasn't going to make the trip I immediately notified the hotel. The young lady was very professional and nice. I explained what happened and she told me that since it was after a certain time I would probably be charged a night. I explained my circumstances and she was very caring but stated she had to call her manager and she would call me back. She did call me back apologize and stated I would still be charged a night. I explained to her it couldn't be help she told me it was out of her hands.the next day I received an email from Kathy stating that she was very concerned and would refund me because of the nature of the cancellation . It's a month later and my card hasn't been refunded . I understand policy but certain circumstances is in God's hand and out of our control this was one of those circumstances . Do you realized the money they make on situations like that this mean they are making double on rooms. Please be aware and read all print I know there are circumstances only God can control .

Room Tip: Look for smelly molded carpet and freshness
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Kathrina S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hinesville, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Dear Marion,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm sorry that there was an issue with the previous reservation and the cancellation policy. We have corrected the issue with the front desk staff. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to our area.

DUBLIN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel quite often and I must say that the staff is top notch! VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! Katrina is wonderful! Everyone I have met have been pleasant. Good customer service is very important to me and they make me feel welcome and are willing to accommodate my needs. The rooms are clean and the bed sleeps great. Yes, it is an older hotel but it does seem that they are trying to renovate and fix it up. One reviewer noted about the cookies and they serve a cranberry cookie that is delicious! :) Keep up the good work and thanks for making me feel welcome! They also give you a little goodie bag with snacks and water when you check in! Love it!

Room Tip: Parking on the pool side is less congested...more parking on this side
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Gloria,

Thank you so much for your great review and your kind words I will pass them along to the staff.. It's always a pleasure having you stay with us, and we love talking to you during your visits. We look forward to your next stay with us!.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

While visiting my son at the military base we stayed at the Country Inn and Suites. The staff was wonderful! Especially that GENERAL MANAGER. Katrina was off the chain. The breakfast great. The rooms were clean. We enjoyed cookies and cider every night. My daughter loved the popcorn.

Room Tip: Location is at the gate of the Ft Stewart Army base.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us, during your travels. We are glad that you enjoyed the breakfast during your visit.. I will give the staff your compliments. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip; we will have the cookies and popcorn waiting for you and your daughter.

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hinesville? Share your experiences!