“Beautiful Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1740 E. Oglethorpe Hwy, Hinesville, GA 31313   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Hinesville
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stay here every time we come to Hinesville to visit. We have never been disappointed. Staff is very friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable. This hotel is one if not the newest hotel in Hinesville. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Basel, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

After arriving in Charleston on our container vessel we spent the first night in this La Quinta. Fellow passengers on board gave us the tip to choose La Quinta as it seems that they have one of the best loyalty programs.

The hotel in Hinesville is relatively new, so everything was clean. However the swimming pool smelled strongly of chloride, still noticeable in our room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was our first time to have stayed in La Quinta Inn. The rooms were great. We stayed for two nights. The last night we were there, we had to check out early to drive out to Altanta to catch out flight home. We woke up around 4am, when I turned on the lights in the hall and the bathroom there were roaches on the walls on the hall by the entrance door and bathroom area. I was so shocked to have seen all of this. When I picked up one of the towels on the sink area, I gave it a shake a roach fell out of it. During the check out I informed the front desk of the roaches, he didn't seemed to be shocked at all. Well I guess I don't think I'm going to be staying at this hotel anymore. To bad we actually thought this was a nice hotel, but sorry I just can't get pass the fact that there were roaches in the room.

• Stayed May 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

gm6446, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hinesville - Fort Stewart, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you so much for reporting your expereince with our facility we sincerely appreciate it. Our Customers tell us what we do right and what we do wrong. I am sincerely sorry to hear about your experience. Rest assured that we take high pride in managing our hotel and by no means we want to obtain a negative reputation after all the hard work we do. I have made aware our pest control company of your sighting and they will be conducting an inspection and take any actions needed to correct any pest issues reported by you. Orkin Pest Control is one of the most highly recognized companies troughout USA and I am certain they will do what is correct to maintain the great name they have. What you expererienced is not the norm. Very seldom we receive comments of pest sightings. We are commited to excellence, that's what we do best.
San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Normally we stay at Marriott locations but the one in Hinesville did not receive favorable reviews on TripAdvisor so we chose to stay here based on its reviews. Located not far from the interstate this La Quinta is the first that we've stayed at. Walking into the lobby you felt like it was an upscale large city hotel. Coming off a long day driving from Atlanta and flying from San Diego the day before we were greeted by a very friendly and accommodating staff. Overall we had a very pleasant stay in a very comfortable nicely decorated suite room. The gym area was clean, comfortable and had a good assortment of equipment. We did have a few issues some which are based solely on the room location. Our suite was on the first floor which was right next to the laundry, exit and stairwell so there were a few noise problems. The bathroom needs some repair of tile and slight mold from what looks like water damage. The grouting didn't look like it was done properly. The overall finishes were were very nice although it could use an additional towel rack and upgraded toilet paper holder. There were 3 of us in the room and we had to hang the hand towels on the shower. The pool area was nice but the heat in the room was extremely high and there was a definite chemical odor. My 6 yr old and I could only stay for a few minutes. I did tell the staff and the pool was immediately closed for a few days but checking back after it opened the smell was still very strong. The handrail and concrete around it were also in very bad condition and should be replaced. The breakfast was nice although I would have expected to see some local / southern items added. I would suggest that larger non-styrofoam cups be provided for coffee and smaller for juices in the breakfast area and rooms. After the first morning I had to go out for coffee or to the lobby because my inroom coffee was not restocked. I could have gone down and asked but that should be a standard item. Overall it was a very pleasant stay and we would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Choose upper floors if a light or late sleeper because of regular morning activity