“Needs remodeling ” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Hinesville

You added Days Inn Hinesville to your Saves list
Days Inn Hinesville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1024 E. Oglethorpe Hwy, Hinesville, GA 31313 (Formerly The Inn at Hinesville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
“Needs remodeling ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The evening crew was ok but not the best. Morning person was nice and helpful. Shower cycled between warm and cold, never moving to hot. Breakfast was minimal. Room clean but in need of repair, just cereal, muffins and bagels. The place is just in need of a remodel.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank PhillipGriffin
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Hinesville, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear PhillipGriffin,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your complaints and issues are heard and will be resolved immediately. Our hotel has recently had a change in management and I can assure you that our new management team is working hard to assure we meet or exceed guest expectations moving forward.

In the future I do hope you would be willing to give us another chance and let us showcase our property.

Warm regards,
The management team at
Days Inn & Suites Hinesville

Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had assumed I made reservations at this location; near Ft. Stewart. I was not greeted or eye contact. I only was verbally stated that they were going through a shift change (like it matters to a prospective customer; seeing there was another worker present who also was not initiating contact). I understand there is some stoicness in their demeanor, yet every hotel/motel/inn/etc have always made eye contact with every customer who walks in their door. It felt very rude, and as if I was bothering their time than from just to sit there and look at their screen. This is the first Days Inn that I have literally wanted to run from as opposed to years of staying at various different locations throughout different states and always received fair (or better) customer service.

Room Tip: I know this is in an army town, yet they at least pretend to smile or make eye contact with all that...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Location
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Xochtil69
Jeffery R, General Manager at Days Inn Hinesville, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Please accept my apologies for theunpleasant customer service here at our hotel. We are in the process of making staff changes and updating our entire hotel. I know it does not make up for an unpleasant experience, I do sincerely apologize and hope that you would be willing to try us again in the future
Travelers also viewed these Hinesville hotels
Travelodge Hinesville
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#11 of 12 in Hinesville
2.5 of 5 stars 30 reviews

Been to Days Inn Hinesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Hinesville

Address: 1024 E. Oglethorpe Hwy, Hinesville, GA 31313 (Formerly The Inn at Hinesville)
Location: United States > Georgia > Hinesville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Hinesville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Hinesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.