“Unwelcoming and non-customer friendly” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Hinesville

You added Days Inn Hinesville to your Saves list
Days Inn Hinesville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1024 E. Oglethorpe Hwy, Hinesville, GA 31313 (Formerly The Inn at Hinesville)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Austin, Texas
“Unwelcoming and non-customer friendly”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had assumed I made reservations at this location; near Ft. Stewart. I was not greeted or eye contact. I only was verbally stated that they were going through a shift change (like it matters to a prospective customer; seeing there was another worker present who also was not initiating contact). I understand there is some stoicness in their demeanor, yet every hotel/motel/inn/etc have always made eye contact with every customer who walks in their door. It felt very rude, and as if I was bothering their time than from just to sit there and look at their screen. This is the first Days Inn that I have literally wanted to run from as opposed to years of staying at various different locations throughout different states and always received fair (or better) customer service.

Room Tip: I know this is in an army town, yet they at least pretend to smile or make eye contact with all that...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Jeffery R, General Manager at Days Inn Hinesville, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Please accept my apologies for theunpleasant customer service here at our hotel. We are in the process of making staff changes and updating our entire hotel. I know it does not make up for an unpleasant experience, I do sincerely apologize and hope that you would be willing to try us again in the future

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Cornelia, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Just recently stayed here August 9 2013. There were roaches, daughter found a stinging bug in her bed. The floors were just gross sticky. A 2x4 held the sink and shelf up. The electrical sockets were falling out of the wall. The main door outside when closed had a huge gap under door letting in more bugs. The ceiling in the main office was caving in. And to top it off when we finally went to sleep we got to wake up calls at 430 am that we did not ask for. The next morning checkout isn't untill 11 and house keeping was banging on door 2 different times to clean and service room. Needless to say we called upfront complained to no avail and left. I felt like I needed to scald my skin.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel. This one is no good failing apart and dirty nasty.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jeffery R, General Manager at Days Inn Hinesville, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I'm sorry you had such an unpleasant visit at our hotel, we don't like our guest having to deal with the problems you mentioned. I do apologize and we will be looking into the issues you mentioned and hope that should you ever comwe this way again you would be willing to give us another try.
Loganville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Nice place to stay. Clean rooms, friendly workers. The Internet, however, is constantly cutting out and dropping my laptop and ipad.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers also viewed these Hinesville hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart Area
Econo Lodge near Ft. Stewart
#9 of 12 in Hinesville
3.5 of 5 stars 41 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hinesville

Been to Days Inn Hinesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Hinesville

Address: 1024 E. Oglethorpe Hwy, Hinesville, GA 31313 (Formerly The Inn at Hinesville)
Location: United States > Georgia > Hinesville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Hinesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Hinesville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Hinesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Hinesville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.