My wife and I travel to the Lake Chatuge Lodge every year to enjoy the clean and comfortable rooms of this hotel. The Lodge is within walking distance to the Georgia Mountain Fair.(a big plus for us) The hotel has a rustic mountain flare. The breakfast is good , I wish the management would do one simple thing concerning breakfast that would change my rating from "very good" to "excellent".......Open the conference room and place a few tables in there for quests to sit down and eat their breakfast. You do not have enough "table" seating for your guests at breakfast. We notice this every year. Please be smart and make this change. Other than this problem, I was pleased with our stay. I plan to return next year for another enjoyable weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada, The Lodge On Lake Chatuge Hotel Hiawassee
- Ramada, The Lodge On Lake Chatuge Hotel
- Ramada Hiawassee
- Hiawassee Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Lake Chatuge in the North Georgia Mountains. Right next door to the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds and Anderson Music Hall--all within walking distance. We offer free breakfast, USA Today, high speed wireless internet and parking. All rooms include private balcony or patio. Views of Lake Chatuge and mountains. Conference and meeting facilities available. Restaurant on property. Catering and banquet facilities available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Lake Chatuge Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.