I just returned from at 7 day stay at the Lake Chatuge Lodge, which after reading some of the previously posted reviews, I was hesitant to stay at. We had a group of approx 150 adults/children occupying about 100 rooms for the week. Other than a just okay breakfast set up during the week (weekends are better) we all had a great time. The rooms are older but clean and housekeeping did a great job, I was on the third floor in a suite, I never once returned when the room hadn't been cleaned. You might want to check to see if your room has a refrigerator, but if not they are available. I found the staff to be very pleasant and accommodating, they never once appeared annoyed by having a very large group. I found the area to be wonderful and would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada, The Lodge On Lake Chatuge Hotel
- Ramada, The Lodge On Lake Chatuge Hotel Hiawassee
- Ramada Hiawassee
- Hiawassee Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Lake Chatuge in the North Georgia Mountains. Right next door to the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds and Anderson Music Hall--all within walking distance. We offer free breakfast, USA Today, high speed wireless internet and parking. All rooms include private balcony or patio. Views of Lake Chatuge and mountains. Conference and meeting facilities available. Restaurant on property. Catering and banquet facilities available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Lake Chatuge Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.