This was our first stay here while attending the Mountain Fall Festival. The hotel is very clean but in need of major renovations. Our room was a lake side with "woods", there was not a clear path to the lake. The room was small but very clean with only 2 wooden back chairs to sit in. The beds were just ok. The hotel is a very short walk to the fair grounds which was very nice. At check out we were not asked if we had a great stay but only told the $$$ amount. I can't say that I would recommend this hotel to a friend.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada, The Lodge On Lake Chatuge Hotel
- Ramada, The Lodge On Lake Chatuge Hotel Hiawassee
- Ramada Hiawassee
- Hiawassee Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Lake Chatuge in the North Georgia Mountains. Right next door to the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds and Anderson Music Hall--all within walking distance. We offer free breakfast, USA Today, high speed wireless internet and parking. All rooms include private balcony or patio. Views of Lake Chatuge and mountains. Conference and meeting facilities available. Restaurant on property. Catering and banquet facilities available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Lake Chatuge Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.