We came here HUNGRY then we LOST OUR APPETITE due to various factors.
1. Placing order - We requested for hot tea (none), coffee (none), hot water (none), horchata "rice drink", (none), jarritos "soda" (none, but their decorated on shelves across the restaurant).
2. Rude and unattentive staff - They only came to the table to place the order and drop off the food even though their were 6 other wait staff just walking around and when we wanted to place the order, no one paid attention.
3. Food - The food on the plates were very scarce and spread thin. The layer of beans were at the same height of the rice and both items were taking up most of the plate. The food didn't come out as we requested.
4. Environment - The restaurant seemed dreary and worn.
5. Overview - The staff attitudes and attentiveness needs to change.
If you own or manage El Cancun Mexican Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.