The resort layout is fantastic. My husband and I were on a site visit/weekend getaway. The rooms were a nice size and I loved the patios - you could actually sit outside...comfortably. The common areas were very nice and cozy. The hotel staff was great and very accommodating. I loved the complimentary cookies in the afternoon. We also had dinner at The Oaks, the on-site restaurant. The food was AMAZING. I was pleasantly surprised! It's not the easiest property to get to because it is in the mountains, but it was definitely worth the drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the peaceful shores of Lake Chatuge in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia, you'll find the scenic escape of The Ridges Resort & Marina. Just two hours from Atlanta, our lakeside oasis is filled with recreational activities from boating to championship golf. Whether you're looking to recharge, spend some family time, or find the perfect corporate retreat, choose The Ridges Resort & Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Ridges Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ridges Resort And Marina
- Ridges Resort & Marina Hotel Hiawassee
- Ridges Hotel Hiawassee
- Fieldstone Resort Hiawassee