“Clean, friendly and in walking distance to shops” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8220 South Main Street, PO Box 319, Helen, GA 30545   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Helen
Woodstock
“Clean, friendly and in walking distance to shops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We spent one night at the Best Western Riverpark Inn and Conf Center. It is located near the river, and very close to all of the shops and restaurants in Helen. The staff was friendly, the breakfast was good, the chocolate chip cookies and coffee in the evening were a nice touch.

We would stay there again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the river are quieter and away from the main road.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Acworth, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The price was great. We were first placed in a room with an adjoining door and the person in that room was very loud. He was on the phone and I was able to hear all his conversation sitting on the couch in our room. I was very uncomfortable that you can hear each other so clearly through the walls/door, so we asked for a room that was not adjoining. They only have a few rooms like this. Thankfully, we were able to upgrade into one and that room had a Jacuzzi tub. Though the rooms are a little out-dated, it was a very nice stay. The beds are comfortable. My husband enjoyed the breakfast. Every time I stay at a hotel I always have the "Do not disturb" sign up through our whole stay. This was the first time ever at any hotel I've been too that the cleaning staff hung a bag full of clean towels, soaps, shampoos, and coffee on our door. That was really nice and I was impressed. Loved the location! We were able to walk all over Helen and see the shops and restaurants. I don't know if I would rate it as a 2 1/2 star hotel though, the rooms/building is a little out-dated.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not connected to another room. You can hear everything through the connectin...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We just recntly made a trip up to Helen. Due to the price we decided to stay at the Best Western. The hotel is great. Room was clean, beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was good. However, I was surprised about how small the breakfast area was. Overall, a very nice stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are from Atlanta and wanted a quick getaway to the mountains for the weekend. The reviews for this hotel were very good here on tripadvisor, so we decided to stay. Unfortunately, what you see on the site is not what you get in person. Yes, the people are very friendly and helpful, however the rooms are old and outdated and not particularly well kept. One of our lamps didn't work, the tv remote barely worked, the shower looked filth and stained, and we woke up in the morning to an ant infestation all over the nightstand right next to my head where I had been sleeping. I can't believe we paid almost two hundred dollars for this. I would never, ever stay here again and I recommend you stay elsewhere for your visit to Helen, too. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how their reviews are so high.

• Stayed April 2013
Cordele
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Loved our stay at the Best Western in Helen GA. We were welcomed by a lovely lady that told us all about things to do in the area and made us feel very welcomed. I enjoyed staying there it was clean and well kept. I also enjoyed the fact that it is close enough to walk to the river rafting area so you don't have to drive in your car while still wet. The homemade biscuits at breakfast were out of this world!!!! I will definitely stay there again the next time I am headed to Helen.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Decatur, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Wow this was a one day trip for my husband and I to get away from the city. I did not make any reservations but I ended up getting the room with the jacuzzi ..what I hope for yeepee for me. It was clean room and we had plenty of towels ,which is always a problem for me in other hotels. The reason I rated it very good because they were out of orange juice for breakfast and it was okay food. It was quiet and relaxing because we had the cozy fireplace and drank our morning coffee on the balcony since I didnt have orange juice lol....We stayed parked and walk down to the end of the road and turn left walk up the street and everything was right there shops and eating places. The people are very friendly so dont feel shy to mingle and speak. Overall one nighter stay GREAT!

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are great if you want a balcony and close to the park scenery. The rooms on po...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen

Address: 8220 South Main Street, PO Box 319, Helen, GA 30545
Location: United States > Georgia > Helen
#4 Family Hotel in Helen
#5 Romantic Hotel in Helen
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Riverpark Inn And Conference Center Alpine Helen
Best Western Plus Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen Hotel Helen
Best Western Helen
Helen Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.