“Great homey atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Helen
Cordele
“Great homey atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Loved our stay at the Best Western in Helen GA. We were welcomed by a lovely lady that told us all about things to do in the area and made us feel very welcomed. I enjoyed staying there it was clean and well kept. I also enjoyed the fact that it is close enough to walk to the river rafting area so you don't have to drive in your car while still wet. The homemade biscuits at breakfast were out of this world!!!! I will definitely stay there again the next time I am headed to Helen.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Decatur, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Wow this was a one day trip for my husband and I to get away from the city. I did not make any reservations but I ended up getting the room with the jacuzzi ..what I hope for yeepee for me. It was clean room and we had plenty of towels ,which is always a problem for me in other hotels. The reason I rated it very good because they were out of orange juice for breakfast and it was okay food. It was quiet and relaxing because we had the cozy fireplace and drank our morning coffee on the balcony since I didnt have orange juice lol....We stayed parked and walk down to the end of the road and turn left walk up the street and everything was right there shops and eating places. The people are very friendly so dont feel shy to mingle and speak. Overall one nighter stay GREAT!

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are great if you want a balcony and close to the park scenery. The rooms on po...
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This hotel has the best location in Helen!!! We were right by restaurants, shopping, hiking and the golf course. The bed was so comfortable and the view from my room was stunning! The front desk staff took time to show us which events were going on and which attractions to see, it was really helpful! This hotel was very affordable and I cant wait to come back in the summer with my kids to enjoy tubing down the river. I highly recommend staying here.

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed 4 nights at this hotel. It was spotless. Service was great. Walking distance to the village of Helen. Everyone was very friendly, especially the young lady at the front desk. We were able to look at our room before we selected it. We appreciated this opportunity. Nice lobby with fresh cookies and coffee. Will stay there again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Norfolk, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western last week and had the most amazing time! The front desk staff was so nice and even offered us fresh baked cookies everyday during our visit. The breakfast was delicious and included much more than we expected each morning. Our room had a fireplace with a view of a park and mountains which was so pretty. We forgot to leave a note after we left thanking the housekeeper for keeping the room so clean. (even on the day we had a do not disturb sign out, she still left a bag of fresh towels and coffee at the door) We walked around Helen and couldn’t get enough, so we will definitely be back again.

Sharpsburg, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed there with my husband. When we checked in Courtney was very helpful and upgraded us to a jacuzzi suite. The hotel was older but still very nice. The ceiling's are thin and we could hear every step made above us. The next morning they moved us up to the second floor and we didn't have any other problems. The free breakfast was little to be desired. Overall the hotel was nice and the staff was friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen

Address: 8220 South Main Street, PO Box 319, Helen, GA 30545
Location: United States > Georgia > Helen
#4 Romantic Hotel in Helen
#5 Family Hotel in Helen
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Best Western, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen Hotel Helen
Best Western Plus Riverpark Inn And Conference Center Alpine Helen
Best Western Helen
Helen Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.