The Heidi Motel is an excellent choice, starting with the location nestled atop of a hill giving the effect of being in a mountain retreat in Germany.Being on the side of a hill the traffic noise level is very low, with the National Forest behind it lets you get back to nature enjoy seeing wildlife of all types. The rooms have all been recently remodeled new carpet, paint, and decor. They are very clean and spacious. The staff will go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable easy to talk to and they have compassion for the guest. It is owner operated, the young couple are great seems to always have a genuine smile on their face.
- Also Known As:
- Heidi Motel & Windmill Hotel Helen
- Heidi Motel And Windmill Suites
- Heidi Motel & Windmill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heidi motel is located in down town and is one of the most Photographed building in Helen, GA and is one of the landmarks to the town and also are currently the only Motel in this area that you can actually stay in a windmill. We do not do a Breakfast due to the fact that we are across from Bettys country store and 2 buildings down from Hoffers Bakery which we recommend to all our guest to go for a great German breakfast and lunch. We have no pool due to the fact that we are so close to the river and that there are 2 water parks in town. We are American owned and operated and live on site. We work very hard to make your stay great and really appreciate your business. Thanks Chad Jackson ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Heidi Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.