me (terri) and my friend kim went to helen for my 50 birthday getaway. we had a blast. the riverbend is a great place to stay. it is so close to all the shops. we walk everywhere and feel safe doing it. the rooms are so comfortable. i love the beds. mark the owner is always so friendly and helpful to make sure we have a enjoyable stay. we stay at the riverbend every time we go to helen. i wouldnt stay anywhere else. it is on the river and has swings to relax in listening to the sound of the river, i cant wait to go back in may.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently downtown. Flat screen TV, PILLOWTOP king OR 2 queen size beds. Each room has a micro/frig, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, HBO and wireless internet. Located on the Chattahoochee River. Picnic tables, BBQ grills. Free local calls. Our beautiful cabins sit along the Chattahoochee River. Each cabin has a cozy loft bedroom, full kitchen and living room equipped with a fireplace, BIG FLAT SCREEN TV & HBO. Some cabins are equipped with Jacuzzi tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riverbend Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverbend Motel And Cabins
- Riverbend Motel & Cabins Hotel Helen
- Chalet Kristy Helen
- Chalet Kristy Hotel Helen