My wife and I are from Knoxville, and wanted a two day get a way to the mountains. We did not have any plans other than to pack a bag and roam the back roads until something jumped out at us..... Helen, Ga is hard not to grab your attention! A fun little town that's hardly one street long, but tons of things to do. Don't come here expecting a single chain store..... None to be found. When we asked a few locals where to stay, Riverbend was one of the first mentioned, and being right off of Main Street.... How could we go wrong? At first glance I have to admit there was a little hesitation, but after checking in......we were in love with this place! The location is fantastic, and the rooms are large with great beds! We walked along the creek/river beach along the side of the hotel and loved the tranquility of the entire place!
You can not go wrong with this hotel or this town! Front desk clerk and his wife are fantastic people and bend over backwards to make a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently downtown. Flat screen TV, PILLOWTOP king OR 2 queen size beds. Each room has a micro/frig, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, HBO and wireless internet. Located on the Chattahoochee River. Picnic tables, BBQ grills. Free local calls. Our beautiful cabins sit along the Chattahoochee River. Each cabin has a cozy loft bedroom, full kitchen and living room equipped with a fireplace, BIG FLAT SCREEN TV & HBO. Some cabins are equipped with Jacuzzi tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Riverbend Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverbend Motel And Cabins
- Riverbend Motel & Cabins Hotel Helen
- Chalet Kristy Helen
- Chalet Kristy Hotel Helen