We traveled with my parents to this hotel for an overnight stay. We were given adjoining rooms as I requested. Both rooms were equipped with microwave, fridge, great tv, great AC (THANK YOU!!!). The main bathroom light was out in my bathroom, but it wasn't a problem because the counter above the microwave & fridge easily served as a vanity. It had great lighting, perfect amount of space for all we needed. All of this to say...if you have 2+ people trying to get ready to head out on the town...you have plenty of mirror/vanity space! The kids enjoyed the pool and I liked sitting in the hot tub which really was VERY warm (THANK YOU, again!). It took us a little bit to find where to turn the hot tub on. They could probably use a sign above the switch which is simply a light switch. Breakfast was good. Plenty of drink options, waffles, biscuits (very good), gravy, sausage, eggs, a few mini donuts and danish-type items, breads and bagels, cold cereals, oatmeal...I'm sure I'm forgetting something. The breakfast attendant was VERY conscientious and kept things clean as soon as someone left. All staff we encountered treated us as if we were the most important guest. Very impressed. We did find a few hairs in our room, but I would say they are from the cleaning lady after seeing her the next morning. No complaints regarding cleanliness from our room otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want the best? Then stay with the best. Thank you for viewing our beautiful Country Inn & Suites of Helen, Georgia. We are in the North Georgia Mountains and centered in the Bavarian Town of Helen, Georgia. We are located in the center of downtown Helen. Walking distance to the shops, putt putt golf, tubing, Bigg Daddy's, the Hayloft, Jordano's...and the Helen Festhall. Our hotel is ready and willing to accommodate groups, families, honeymooners, senior travelers on a road trip....we are here to make sure what ever the reason you are here in Helen, we are here to accommodate YOU! We have a variety of room types such as a standard king or double queen, suites are both king and double queen, our fireplace rooms are very cozy during the fall and winter months, add some romance to your trip and check out our Jacuzzi rooms, we also have a handicap accessible room as well. Our loving rooms each include...micro/frig, coffee maker and iron/ironing board. Take a dip in our indoor heated pool or hot tub. Are you watching your figure....enjoy a good workout in a fitness room. Complimentary coffee, tea, hot cocoa and cookies in the lobby. Enjoy reading...check out our library, everything from children's books to novels. Let's not forget the FREE full hot breakfast... biscuits, sausage gravy, fruit, cereal, eggs, sausage, potatoes, juice, coffee, milk...you never know what Ms. Marie is going to fix for breakfast. Excellent customer service agents here to assist you in anything you need. Our staff is proud to accommodate you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Helen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Helen
- Country Inn & Suites Helen Hotel Helen
- Country Inn Helen
- Helen Country Inn