“Good BBQ, Burgers, Chicken” 4 of 5 stars

328 Broad Street, Hawkinsville, GA
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Hawkinsville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: A google search will turn up multiple listings for this restaurant including its location.
Georgia
“Good BBQ, Burgers, Chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My family and I ate here a few weeks ago and eat here regularly. My wife and I usually get a burger and we love them. My kids like the chicken fingers which are very big and taste great. AB's serves crinkle cut fries which are favorites for my entire family. The only reason I can't give an excellent is that the building needs some updating in the restrooms which sometimes seem a little dirty.

Visited September 2012

Eastman GA
“Good Local Dive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I enjoyed it. We stopped in on the way back from a hunting trip. The place is old school, but the food is pretty good. The potions were a little on the small side and their "large" sandwich wasn't that large, but tasty none the less. I enjoyed enough to come back, but not the best I have eaten.

Visited February 2012
Georgia
“Great fried chicken, but I wish they would scrub down the place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012 via mobile

We like Ab's. We just get it to go. The restaurant could use a really good cleaning though. Everything always feels sticky, the table, the floor and the seats.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Georgia
“Nothing to Write Home About”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

The facility was not clean and the food was ok. We enjoy patronizing the locally owned restaurants, but that night we wished we went down the road the Mickey D's. Don't recommend. :(

• Visited December 2011