“How does this place stay in business?” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“How does this place stay in business?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

They moved locations. I thought the new location would be better however the service was slow. Even with a new server and only two other tables, it should not take 90 minutes to get your food. Maybe they ran out of food. This was my favorite place when it was next the Hilton on Bobby Brown Parkway. They had a nice lounge, dance floor and relaxing place. Now they are in a smaller place with even slower service. They are off my list. I was hear three days after Thanksgiving. I wonder how this place stays in business must be the alcohol or banquet room, I guess. Don't waster your time.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ft Walton Beach, FL
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We tried to eat dinner here after discovering that the Manchester Arms was closed for the July 4 holiday. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot which is usually a good sign. However, once we got inside we noticed all the customers did not appear to be very happy. We waited about 5 minutes to be seated even though there was no one in front of us. It was at least 20 minutes before our drink orders taken, another 15 minutes before they made it to the table, and another 15 minutes before our food orders were taken. After another 15 minutes our server came back to the table to tell us they were out of ribs. I thought this was one of their signature dishes. The whole time we were waiting only one table received their order and they sent it back. At that point we decided to cut our losses, paid for our drinks and left. WILL NOT come back to this restaurant again!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Smyrna, Georgia
“Bad Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Bad, Bad, Bad, We did not have to wait to long to get a table, there was five of us so that was great. It was when we sat down thats when all the problems started. It took at least half an hour to get our drinks, another hour for the waitress to take our order. Another hour to get our food which we were told by the waitress they were out of sweet potatoes so we need to pick something else. Imagine our surprise when our food came not with our new order but with the original sweet potatoes. I asked to see the manager, not sure who the manager is, the hostess eventually came over and heard our complaints yet offered to do nothing for us, although she acknowledged that the waitress was obviously overworked, slow and not very professional.
I suggested to the manager that she compensate us for their very poor service with a free desert which she reluctantly agreed to. I will never visit this restaurant again, we drove all the way from Cobb county what a waste of Gas.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Out Of Burgers At 11:45AM”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Not a wonderful place....First it took a long time before anyone even saw us and once we sat down it took a while before we saw anybody. Ordered 2 burgers.....Came back and said they were out of burgers at 11:45am.... Diet Coke had no carbonation. My Brisket sandwich was cold and dry. I am a Certified Barbeque Judge with the Kansas City Barbecue Society and I know Brisket was from the day before or older. I will not be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, service needs a lot of work.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

The food was pretty decent, price a tad high for the quality, service was bad, ask twice for my beer, twice for a glass of water and never received it, asked twice for my desert. Expect to be here for an hour and a half to two hours.

• Visited June 2013