“Not so super...” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Grovetown
Fairfield oh
“Not so super...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Spent a total of three nights here over ten days, one night then two nights about a week later. The young lady at the front desk was very polite and helpful, however the gentleman who I suspect is the owner...not so much. The first night our room was just dirty. Thankfully the bed was clean but the floors were not. The same when we returned a week later on the way home. both tomes we had trouble with the room keys, the second time we even had to change rooms because of it. The wifi was spotty the first time, seemed to work better the second time, so that could have been our devices. When I tried to get pop from the vending machine it was empty, when I asked the manager/owner, he blew me off, so we just went to the gas station next door. The continental breakfast was stale, go next door to Cracker Barrel! I know this is a cheap hotel, but clean carpet should be a problem and one would expect room keys and vending machines to work!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We were here for one night for Masters week, which is obviously the busiest time. I was able to book two non-smoking rooms a couple of months in advance, and when we arrived they had two rooms, but they were both smoking rooms. The hotel manager 100% blamed Expedia for making the wrong reservation. I double-checked, and the reservation is very clearly for two non-smoking rooms, and the manager didn't even offer an apology. All he did was bark "We're full!" The room was OK, very average and bare-bones to be sure, but a very strong cigarette smoke smell. I am amazed at the attitude of the manager. I don't expect a lot from Super 8, but I sure expect the management to be polite.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on other occasions and its normally quiet,no problems...was extremely loud on last stay,spoke to manager about it and was rudely told that I could leave!! I have never been treated so rudely by a"manager" and it was very,very unprofessional...I didn't want to leave nor was I trying to get my money back. I was exhausted from a 4 hour drive and would have liked nothing more than to be moved to another room away from the noise next door and across the hall but unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to ask if that was an option..sorry, I will not be recommending this hotel and we will never get a room at this establishment again~

• Stayed April 2014
Augusta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

This makes the 3rd time we've started there. The rooms are always bug and clean. The staff is courteous and helpful. I've started at other Super 8 motels, and this one by far surpasses the others.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grovetown
BEST WESTERN Evans Hotel
Holiday Inn Augusta West
#27 of 82 in Augusta
4.0 of 5 stars 105 reviews
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon

Been to Super 8 Augusta/Ft. Gordon Belair? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Augusta/Ft. Gordon Belair

Address: 456 Parkwest Drive, Grovetown, GA 30813
Location: United States > Georgia > Grovetown
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Grovetown
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Augusta/Ft. Gordon Belair 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Augusta/Ft. Gordon Belair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Grovetown
Super Eight Grovetown
Grovetown Super Eight
Grovetown Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Augusta/Ft. Gordon Belair, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.