“long term stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Griffin
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“long term stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Due to a fire at our home, I, my wife, two children and 3 dogs stayed at this facility from January 16 through April 6, 2012. The staff at Comfort Inn and Suites is an excellent group, they were patient and accomodating thoughout our stay. I highly recommend this facility to any one coming to stay in the Griffin, Ga. area for any amount of time. Much thanks to T M (sp?), Brandy, Julia, Bre, Kim, Miranda, Dee and everyone in housekeeping for making a bad situation much better.
Jeff yancey and family.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

We booked Comfort Inn online because we were looking for a place to stay one night that was close to Hampton for the Color Run this past weekend. The pictures online looked more up to date and clean unlike some others who appeared dated and stuffy. When we arrived, we were all impressed with the atmosphere. It was exactly like the photos online. Check-in was simple and the lady at the desk was extremely nice (Laura, if I'm not mistaken.) The rooms were nice sized and the beds were very comfortable. We would definitely choose this place if we ever make it back to Griffin.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

This could serve well as a model for other midrange motels to emulate. I won't repeat all the positives that other Tripadvisors have noted but just add two specific comments. (1) The excellent room lighting was much appreciated, not always a given nowadays with energy conservation and new CFL bulbs and (2) the aboveaverage breakfast, truly a hot/cold breakfast buffet, with good selection, and an attendant who managed the breakfast room with eagle eye. For that matter, not only the breakfast area but the lobby area and motel throughout were notably squeaky clean. And thanks to Tripadvisor, we knew just where to head out for dinner that evening: 6th Street Pier, only a short drive away.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

This is still my fav when I come to Griffin. They have replaced the carpet in all rooms and common areas. They added tile to the elevator and lobby. Even though it was nice before, they have stepped up the visual aspects of the hotel.

They still have the great management and employee's. (Brandi during the morning shift and Julia during the night shift).

I will continue to stay here while working.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quieter than the bottom. Just the nature of the business. They have an el...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I travel every week for work and it's difficult to find such a good value coupled with wonderful hospitality! The staff and manager were all excellent during my stay. The room was very clean. And the fitness room offered more cardio machines than most hotels. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Hayward, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

On February 11, 2012 I planned a 85th surprise birthday party for my grandmother. Since I was having the party at her house in Hampton GA, I decided myself and a few family members would stay 2 nights at a local hotel. After reading many reviews, my boyfriend and I chose the Comfort Inn & Suites Griffin. The staff was amazing. Everyone was friendly and extremely helpful. From the front desk clerk to the lady serving breakfast. The rooms were very nice and the price was reasonable. The day after we checked out I could not find my ipod. I search my entire house. My boyfriend asked where was the last time I remember having it and immediately I responded "Comfort Inn." I called the hotel and spoke to the general manager, T.N. Patel. He informed me that they had it and it was locked in his safe. I can't tell you how excited I was and it truly felt good to know there are still honest people in this world. I thank T.N and his staff for the awesome time at Comfort Inn. I highly recommend Comfort Inn and Suites Griffin!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Monticello, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

As soon as we entered, the staff was over the top with friendly and helpful service. The room was clean, modern and well decorated. Bed was extremely comfortable! Thank you for a wonderful stay at a great value!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!