“Nice to see new carpet” 5 of 5 stars

Comfort Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1906 N Expressway, Hwy 19-41, Griffin, GA 30223   |
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Griffin
Atlanta
“Nice to see new carpet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

This is still my fav when I come to Griffin. They have replaced the carpet in all rooms and common areas. They added tile to the elevator and lobby. Even though it was nice before, they have stepped up the visual aspects of the hotel.

They still have the great management and employee's. (Brandi during the morning shift and Julia during the night shift).

I will continue to stay here while working.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quieter than the bottom. Just the nature of the business. They have an el...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I travel every week for work and it's difficult to find such a good value coupled with wonderful hospitality! The staff and manager were all excellent during my stay. The room was very clean. And the fitness room offered more cardio machines than most hotels. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Hayward, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

On February 11, 2012 I planned a 85th surprise birthday party for my grandmother. Since I was having the party at her house in Hampton GA, I decided myself and a few family members would stay 2 nights at a local hotel. After reading many reviews, my boyfriend and I chose the Comfort Inn & Suites Griffin. The staff was amazing. Everyone was friendly and extremely helpful. From the front desk clerk to the lady serving breakfast. The rooms were very nice and the price was reasonable. The day after we checked out I could not find my ipod. I search my entire house. My boyfriend asked where was the last time I remember having it and immediately I responded "Comfort Inn." I called the hotel and spoke to the general manager, T.N. Patel. He informed me that they had it and it was locked in his safe. I can't tell you how excited I was and it truly felt good to know there are still honest people in this world. I thank T.N and his staff for the awesome time at Comfort Inn. I highly recommend Comfort Inn and Suites Griffin!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Monticello, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

As soon as we entered, the staff was over the top with friendly and helpful service. The room was clean, modern and well decorated. Bed was extremely comfortable! Thank you for a wonderful stay at a great value!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

My family stayed two nights following the Thanksgiving holiday while my boys participated in a rifle tournament. Brandy, the manager, handled our reservation personally a couple of weeks prior and knew me when we arrived. The staff was attentive and courteous. The property was clean, and our room was comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and varied each morning. We accidentally left 2 clothing items in the closet of our room upon checkout and the manager called my cell phone as we were traveling home, hoping perhaps we had not gone too far from the hotel. We were some distance out, so she has arranged for UPS to ship our clothes home. Great service, nicely priced, will definitely stay again!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

My wife and I and our grandson stayed at this hotel during a recent soccer tournament and had a very pleasant stay. I had to call at the last minute to change rooms. The manager handled it personally and we got exactly what we needed. All the staff that we met were very nice and our rate was quite reasonable. We will definitely return .

Room Tip: All rooms recently upgraded and the staff will gladly work with you.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Lakewood, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

room 218, k, n/s
As several other reviewers have noted, this hotel should have a better overall rating. It
was clean, quiet,has a good breakfast, and has a very friendly & helpful staff. We were warmly
welcomed by Kim at check-in; she also gave us an excellent tip on a nearby BBQ
restaurant. Every staff person would greet you as you passed through the halls & lobby; the
breakfast lady keep the area very clean and the coffee pots full. All that said, the room we had is ready for a little refreshing such as replacing the carpet that was frayed in several small spots and a fresh paint job would brighten up several walls that had noticible scuff marks. One
annoying feature is the very loud buzzer/bell in the elevator that announces the floor. Get
a room away from the elevator.

Room Tip: east side (away from hwy 19/41), upper floor, away from elevator
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!