“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2014 North Expressway, 2014 North Expressway, Griffin, GA 30223   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Griffin
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

The room was beautiful, clean, comfortable and most importantly affordable :) the owner checked in my family, he was very nice! We enjoyed our little get away from home night & will most definitely be back again! Also in an awesome location near shopping and restaurants :)

• Stayed April 2014
Quality Inn Sui... G, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you Crystal!
We are so glad you enjoyed your getaway. We'd love to see you guys again soon, especially once the pool opoens for the summer. See you then, take care.

The "nice" owner....hehehe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Griffin, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My daughter's travel softball team stayed here over the first weekend of April 2014 and everything was wonderful! The staff was very helpful and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Thanks to everyone on the staff for making our stay flawless!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Quality Inn Sui... G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Thank you sooo much, Nikki B.
It was a pleasure accommodating the "Game-On" girls softball team. I will pass your comments on to our staff for a job well done. Look forward to seeing y'all at the next tournament. Good Luck with the rest of the season.

Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Great Staff! Friendly and helpful during my 3 night stay! Beds were cozy and clean with soft cozy pillows. Hot showers with great water pressure. Walking distance to restaurants. Thank you for an enjoyable stay...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Quality Inn Sui... G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Hello there Jen,
We really appreciate your comments. I'm glad we were able to make you feel at home during your hectic work week. I hope everything went well during your trip. Looking forward to seeing you on your next trip down to Griffin. Best of luck to you!

Cordele, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Looks are very deceiving. Stayed at the other hotels in the vicinity (ie comfort inn, holiday inn) and this one by far was the best for the price. I would compare the quality of the room to the room we stayed at in the Holiday Inn. Stayed for 6 days and enjoyed it very much. Beds were comfortable . The staff was more than helpful. Housekeeping was very thorough on their cleaning. Only complaint would be the breakfast. Something a little different instead of the same thing would have been nice. Overall experience was great and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
On behalf of all our staff, I would like to thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites for your hotel needs in Griffin, as well as for writing such a candid review. It is very encouraging to know that our teams hard work and dedication to our guests does not go unnoticed. And to be compared at such a high level with our closest competitors means a lot as well. I hope this becomes the beginning of a long business relationship as well as an even longer personal friendship. Looking forward to providing you another superior experience on your next visit to Griffin.

Many Thanks,
Genaral Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I came from Mexico and had to stay near Tara field, I tried some nights in other places from there but the best was quality inn. Also I returned one month later cause of the service, the clean and new rooms, price and great staff. I recommend it too much.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Quality Inn Sui... G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Hola Amigo!
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to comment on your recent stays at our hotel. We often get international customers to visit our property, but I must say Its been quite an experience meeting y'all. Its been our pleasure accommodating you while you wait on your airplane purchase to finalize. Don't forget, when its all said and done we all get the first ride to
Mexico! See you soon.

Gracias,

Apex, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I was satisfied with my one night stay here. WiFi was good, bed slept well, sheets were clean, plenty of fluffy pillows, room had no odor and smelled clean, heat worked fine, shower was clean, the toilet and toilet seat definately could use replacing. The toilet seat was really old and worn out, clean but very worn looking (room 115). Glad my neighbor was quiet because if there weren't I could tell I would be able to hear them, I could hear their t.v. (a little). My only disruption during sleeping was the garbage truck that emptied the dumpster near our room. Not any fault of the hotel however why in the world does the garbage man empty dumpters in the middle of the night in a rural town? I can understand New York however this is Griffin, GA! The continental breakfast was sufficient. There was a cat that loitered outside my door a lot. Management should have the cat removed, there are a lot of people that are terrified of cats.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for takin the time to comment on your stay with us last week. First, I would like to apoloigize for a number of issues during your stay. The garbage pick-up has been a thorn in all of the hotels' sides in Griffin for some time now. The City cannot seem to comprehend that the inconvenience to the travellers to Griffin is far more disruptive than the incovenience of rescheduling their truck routes. As for the stray cat, that is also a work in progress, the Animal Control division has no room for any strays ...so they say the only option is to trap and "kill" the animal. We are trying to find her a home rather than have her "snuffed". Lastly, thank you for pointing out the toilet seat....housekeeping should have notified Mainetenance long ago..it has been addressed. Again thank you for keeping us on our toes..we appreciate and welcome any and all feedback. We hope on your next stay with us we will have improved our service.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Short Version: read the title

Long Version:

I had business in the local area and this location was the closest to where i needed to be the next day. When i got there at 1:00 am, the receptionist greeted my happily and i was off to my room. The room was clean, the bed was warm, and before i knew it, i was asleep.

The shower was easy to use and heated up quickly. The room came with soap, shampoo, and conditioner so i didn't even need to use my personal hygiene products. The room also had a fridge, microwave, HBO, and wireless internet access.

In the morning i went to the main lobby for breakfast and had a very pleasant conversation with the owner of the building. He even went out of his way to make me a fresh cup of coffee. For breakfast there were the usual yogurt, oatmeal, and beverages. But the pastries were fresh, and they even had gravy for the biscuits.

If i am ever in this area again, i will definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the detailed review of or hotel. I am glad to hear of your pleasant stay with us. It is very important to myself as well as my staff to see the appreciation of our hard work and dedication through our guests eyes. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Shashee Patel

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!