“Nice stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2014 North Expressway, 2014 North Expressway, Griffin, GA 30223   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Griffin
Atlanta
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for a funeral and booked two rooms side by side. The motel has been remodeled and the rooms were pretty nice. New tv, micro fridge and microwave. Everything was clean and in good working order. Shower was very good for a motel. This place is probably as nice as the two newer motels up the street at a much friendlier price. We had one minor misunderstanding with the night clerk but it was taken care of. I would highly recommend the motel and stay here again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Quality Inn Sui... G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Hey there, Craig P!
Thank you so much for the kind words and vote of confidence. We do strive for excellence here at Quality Inn & suites and you almost hit it on the head when you said "as nice as the two newer motels up the street at a much friendlier price". "Check in to our Value" is our motto and being completely remodeled a few months ago and coverting to Quality means we ARE the NEWEST hotel in Griffin and your experience here shows that our Q Value promise is working. We hope to see you and your family soon, on a better note this time.

Kind Regards,
Shashee Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Was in town for a family reunion. Come into town very late on a Saturday night. No reservations and checked with other hotels down the road. None where as clean or updated as the Quality Inn. Stay was very good. Very good complimentary breakfast they just took it up too early. Seen guest rushing down to grab breakfast at last minute just as I was. Only complaint and not a biggie. It was a very pleasant experience and I will definitely stay there again. Stay was excellent

• Stayed August 2013
QualityInnStsGriffin, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
We appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear of your satisfaction with our newly updated property. It was a pleasure accomodating your family during your visit to Griffin. I apologize for the breakfast being put up too early. Our breakfsat hours are 6am - 9am and usually runs over about 30 min or so. We thank you for your reccommenadtion and look forward to making your next family event special.

Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Recently stayed at the Quality Inn while in town on business. The GM, Shashee, was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean and nicely updated. He helped me out when I was in a jam to get some documents printed last minute. I would recommend staying here if you're in Griffin.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you sir for your recommendation and kind words. I'm glad we were able to help you out of a jam. I hope you got the contract you were working on. Don't forget our commission when you make those big bucks!...just kidding. Once you close the deal we hope to be able to continue to serve you and your company for years to come. See you soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The room was modern, very clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was awesome, especially the manager Shashee Patel. He was extremely friendly and helpful.

We will definitely stay here again when we are in town.

• Stayed July 2013
QualityInnStsGriffin, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Hello "Atlanta8911",
I would like to personally thank you for knid words and for recognizing our committment to quality here in Griffin. I wish I I knew your name, since you remembered mine and had such good things to say about my service...I would have loved to have returned the favor. But at any rate, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forword to accommodating you again in the future
Pell City, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have been in Griffin, Ga for the week working in town and have been staying at the Quality Inn. I travel a lot with my job and I have to tell you this hotel is newly updated, clean rooms and very comfy beds. The Patels and their staff have went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. It has been a very enjoyable stay. And the pool is awesome as well!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
QualityInnStsGriffin, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Greetings, Sonya!
Its been a pleasure working with you and Terry this past week. We greatly appreciate your business and feedback. I have to say, thank you for acknowledging our efforts, especially that of our staff. The Quality Inn & Suites family prides itself on southern hospitality at its best. We can't wait to see you guys again. God Bless.

Shashee & Alpa Patel
General Managers
Melbourne Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was our first visit to this hotel & we'll definitely go back next time we're in the area. We've travelled extensively in the past couple of months & this establishment was a true credit to the company name. Friendly & appreciative staff made the stay even more pleasant. The rooms are newly updated & the linens were delightfully new & fresh. Wonderful overall experience! Thank you for your true hospitality & commitment to quality.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
QualityInnStsGriffin, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Hey y'all....
Thank you so much for kind words. I hope things work out for you in Senoia. It would be nice to have neighbors like you in our area....and we can work on that farm-to-table with non-alcoholic beer idea...heheh..Well, I have to thank my staff for helping me make your stay noteworthy. Its nice to see our efforts noticed. As you know, we strive for excellence here and love to make our guests feel at home and make their stays here memorable. Can't wait to see you guys WHEN you close the deal on your farm. Best of luck.

Kind regards,
Griffin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

After stoping at other local hotels and not finding what we was looking for
We rested will in a clean room,at Quality Inn in Griffin Ga,
staff was great,Maintenance on room and parking lot & pool was good,
Plenty of food on the breakfast bar,
We will be back next mounth for 5 nights,
Stan

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Stan for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review. Its been a pleasure accomodating you and your crew here over the past few months. The Quality family enjoys having you guys here and look forward to serving you on your next roofing project in the Griffin area. Anything you need, do not hesitate to call us.....we'll be glad to help. Take care and good luck getting any work out of your wife..

Shashee Patel

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!