“You MUST stay here” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Georgian Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Greenville
The Georgian Inn
You added The Georgian Inn to your Saves list
506 S Talbotton St, P.O. Box 1000 - Hwy Alt 27 South, Greenville, GA 30222   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Greenville B&B and Inns
Columbus, Georgia
“You MUST stay here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

The moment we pulled into the driveway, we felt at home. James and Shari Triche are incredibly wecolming and talented in every way imaginabe! The grounds are beautiful, the rooms are a glimpse into the past, and the food is beyond delicious! If you are in the neighborhood, you MUST make this your home for the night or weekend.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Denton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

I spent two wonderfully restful nights at the Georgian Inn and would highly recommend this Gem to others! Sheri and James made me and the other guests feel right at home and when I left I felt as if I had just visited friends for the weekend. The Georgian Inn is BEAUTIFUL and was a great spot for my visit to Warm Springs. If you visit this area and don't stay at the Georgian Inn you will have really missed out.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

My husband arranged for us to spend two nights at this B&B for my birthday. The hosts were very cordial and friendly. They took time to have extended conversations with us and the other guests staying that weekend. The service was excellent. The food was very good and offered some variety rather than the same breakfast both mornings. The room was okay. The hosts have only been in this house for about a year and there is still some work that could be done. However, it was very clean. There is not much in Greenville, but if you are willing to drive a little, there are several attractions not far away.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

A colleague and I stayed at the Georgian Inn, and enjoyed dinner at the inn with clients. The inn has great character and lovely grounds. James & Shari were wonderful hosts and served both a wonderful gourmet dinner and breakfast. I look forward to returning!!

The Georgian Inn is an outstanding facility and a great place for any business retreat or reception.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Decatur, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

My daughter's wedding reception exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier! The home and tables were beautifully set and the service superior. The standout feature was without a doubt THE FOOD! Everything from the hors d'oeuvres to the main course was beautifully presented and tasted fantastic. Most exceptional was the praline brie and the melt-in-your-mouth beef kabobs. If you are planning a wedding at Callaway or in the area I highly recommend the Georgian inn for your reception. It was just perfect. Thank you Sherri.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

My sweet boyfriend surprised me with reservations to this B&B after a few very stressful weeks of work. We are very adventurous and like to visit places that have outdoor activities for us to do. Having just visited the northern mountains of georgia for some real good biking and hiking (March of 2010) this was going to have to be something very special. Shari and James were just the people to exceed our expectations. Their warmth, charm and southern hospitality was more than anyone could expect. James's knowledge of the surrounding area and the house was refreshing having been in the area a short time himself and Shari the "master Chef" had my boyfriend at the chocolate chunk cupcakes. Thanks Shari he now knows there are better cooks than myself out there. The gorgeous mature landscaping allows for a very relaxed, romantic atmosphere. The Meriweather room was hands down one of the most comfortable beds we had ever slept in.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

I will try and do justice to this beautiful home. We loved so many things about our stay from laying in the hammock under the trees with my best friend, The most comfortable bed away from home, Shari is a New Orleans flavored southern Chef. The food was a treat from the brownies when we arrived to the breakfast on our last day. I highly suggest you eat dinner at the Inn. You will not be disappointed. A four course meal like none other we have had. James and Sheri are a twosome that you will instanly feel like you have known them for years. I almost cried when I had to leave. Their Son was also very nice not what you usually get from a teen. We loved the dog Oatmeal. They are good about not letting him be around if you don't like dogs but in our case we couldn't get enough of her. The home is away from the hustle and bustle but not far to lots of antique shopping and fine dining. You will not be disappointed with your stay. We spent 2 nights and it was not nearly long enough. We stayed in the Scarlette room. Beautiful, clean, clean, clean with a nice chaise and lovely furniture. Oh yeah, be sure to buy all the jellies especially the praline. It is wonderful on ice-cream and french toast. Try it you will love your stay. Rick and Janis

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends

Been to The Georgian Inn? Share your experiences!