We had two nights here before flying back to the UK from ATL and were delighted with our first visit. Our standard room was excellent-we especially liked the very quiet AC! Some rooms have better views but we were happy to be by the pool or using the walking trails in the woods around the golf courses.
Dinner at Linger Longer was excellent-not cheap but excellent food and excellent service.
Breakfast was excelelent with a good choice of food and eating early we were abole to find a seat outside to enjoy the views. BUT here the service was very mixed-we were first in both mornings and one day everything went well but the next day we had to keep asking for coffee-going inside to find staff and staff appeared grumpy as if we were an interruption. Not at all good and in the end we walked out and got coffee in Starbucks on site.
Poolside service was good with nice lunch time food. However the pool sunbathing areas are very small for the size of the property and were crowded despite (we were told) the hotel not being full. I wouldn't like the pool when the hotel was full--there is ample space for a second children's pool area or an adults only sun bathing area. Not enough shade and it was 98F one day! But the staff here couldn't do enough and were excellent.
We would certainly stay here again for the location and the overall feeling of luxury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 75 miles from Atlanta and the world's busiest airport, a stunning lake shimmers in quiet tranquility. Cradled by verdant hills where pines tower to the sky and eagles dance with the sun, this secluded getaway transports guests to a place far away from daily cares and pressures. It's little wonder the family who formerly owned this land called it Linger Longer. Once here, guests yearn to stay, whether for golfing on championship courses, netting their daily limit of fish, discovering uncommon shops in antebellum towns or enjoying a delightful roster of outdoor activities. Amidst this engaging backdrop, the commanding presence of The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation offers an elegant invitation to meet in the heart of nature. The Ritz-Carlton Lodge offers guests legendary service highlighted by gracious Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation Hotel Greensboro
- Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation
- Ritz Greensboro
- Ritz-Carlton Greensboro
- Greensboro Ritz-Carlton