Overall this was a great experience with plenty to do for adults as well as kids. The complaints that I have read are from my perspective, from people who dont understand that resorts charge you for EVERYTHING, how do you think they are able to attract the best staff and provide the best service all while keep things fresh and new.
On the lake we enjoyed the speed boat rental and hired the captain to take us around for an hour...it was worth the money as it saved time to get to the right spots for knee boarding and skiing, we also rented the jet ski's. Suggestion to book early so you ensure the time you want.
We also hung out at the beach area for many hours, the kids enjoyed the floating disks in the lake as well as digging in the sand. They have planty of toys for the kids to use (free of charge).
The pool was refreshing and well maintained, service for food and drinks was excellent, shout out to Nathan who actually jumped into the pool to serve our drinks!!
Other activities we enjoyed: Train ride for kids 2x's a day and the Segway tour was the overall family favorite, I was skeptical but it turned out great. During our visit there were a lot of kids but there was not a single time where I observed any of them getting out of line, all were very well behaved.
Best of all we met many fun families a made a few new friends.
We will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 75 miles from Atlanta and the world's busiest airport, a stunning lake shimmers in quiet tranquility. Cradled by verdant hills where pines tower to the sky and eagles dance with the sun, this secluded getaway transports guests to a place far away from daily cares and pressures. It's little wonder the family who formerly owned this land called it Linger Longer. Once here, guests yearn to stay, whether for golfing on championship courses, netting their daily limit of fish, discovering uncommon shops in antebellum towns or enjoying a delightful roster of outdoor activities. Amidst this engaging backdrop, the commanding presence of The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation offers an elegant invitation to meet in the heart of nature. The Ritz-Carlton Lodge offers guests legendary service highlighted by gracious Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation Hotel Greensboro
- Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation
- Ritz-Carlton Greensboro
- Ritz Greensboro
- Greensboro Ritz-Carlton