Can't say enough great things about this hotel. We stayed there for 2 nights during the Lake Oconnee Triathlon and were delighted with our experience. We traveled with our 3 year old daughter, and she had a blast--pool, beach, complimentary s'mores by the firepit, Linger Longer Train, the big swing, the list goes on. Can't wait until she's old enough to participate in Ritz Kids.. For me, the spa was the highlight: pool, whirl pool, cold plunge pool, and a massage to die for by Dee--just what the doctor ordered after a tough race. Food/drinks at Gaby's is good, not great, but the Mother's Day brunch at Linger Longer was out of this world. Being greeted with a pink rose and the child-friendly buffet options (and height!) were great touches. Loved that our daughter ate for free, especially since brunch is $70/head per adult plus $12 mimosas..
This resort is perfect for any occasion from family trips, girls' weekends, romantic holiday, etc. I would absolutely stay here again. The grounds are gorgeous, the rooms are generously sized and the bed is heavenly (also loved that the arm chair turned into a twin hideabed). Since it's a short drive (< 90 minutes from Atlanta, where we live), we'll be back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 75 miles from Atlanta and the world's busiest airport, a stunning lake shimmers in quiet tranquility. Cradled by verdant hills where pines tower to the sky and eagles dance with the sun, this secluded getaway transports guests to a place far away from daily cares and pressures. It's little wonder the family who formerly owned this land called it Linger Longer. Once here, guests yearn to stay, whether for golfing on championship courses, netting their daily limit of fish, discovering uncommon shops in antebellum towns or enjoying a delightful roster of outdoor activities. Amidst this engaging backdrop, the commanding presence of The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation offers an elegant invitation to meet in the heart of nature. The Ritz-Carlton Lodge offers guests legendary service highlighted by gracious Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation Hotel Greensboro
- Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation
- Ritz Greensboro
- Ritz-Carlton Greensboro
- Greensboro Ritz-Carlton