We stayed here as part of a package to see the Masters and it included golf but no food. The property is amazing with lots of places for walking and a really great spa. We played the back 9 holes at Oconee course and thought it was one of the better 9 holes I've seen and I'd love to come back.
The hotel itself has super comfy rooms with nice bathrooms and an exceptional staff. Everyone there greets you each time you see them and wish you a great day or evening. We had trouble finding one of the restaurants and the staff member we asked for directions took us there in person.
We had breakfast both days at Gabby's and it was great both days with one proviso; my wife had asked for no onions or peppers on her breakfast the first day and it came out with them present. She informed the server, who did not take the order, and he took it back to the kitchen for a redo. Our waitress came over right away and apologized and said she had not put the order in right. Her food came out properly done and they also served a complimentary parfait with it. The food services manager also came over as he had seen one breakfast being served and wanted to make sure we were properly taken care of. He also only charged us for my breakfast and made sure my wife's was free.
We ordered the chininea dinner our second night there and even though they ask for 24 hours notice, we only ordered it that morning, they were able to accommodate us. Though it is not cheap we felt it was reasonable value and the whole dining experience on the water with the fire smoldering was great. We started with the anti-pasta platter and had the turf as our main which included one of the best steaks I have ever had. Highly recommended trying this for a romantic night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 75 miles from Atlanta and the world's busiest airport, a stunning lake shimmers in quiet tranquility. Cradled by verdant hills where pines tower to the sky and eagles dance with the sun, this secluded getaway transports guests to a place far away from daily cares and pressures. It's little wonder the family who formerly owned this land called it Linger Longer. Once here, guests yearn to stay, whether for golfing on championship courses, netting their daily limit of fish, discovering uncommon shops in antebellum towns or enjoying a delightful roster of outdoor activities. Amidst this engaging backdrop, the commanding presence of The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation offers an elegant invitation to meet in the heart of nature. The Ritz-Carlton Lodge offers guests legendary service highlighted by gracious Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation Hotel Greensboro
- Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation
- Ritz Greensboro
- Ritz-Carlton Greensboro
- Greensboro Ritz-Carlton