I stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge at Reynolds Plantation with my girlfriend for a weekend getaway trip in April 2013 and I must say I was very impressed. I wasn't surprised by the great service and accommodations though. After all, this resort is part of the Ritz-Carlton family of hotels which has a great name. It was my first time though, and the hotel staff and overall experience was awesome. The attention to detail in service from the arrival to check out was great. The room was well decorated and extremely cozy/comfortable too. We dined at Gaby's by the Lake for lunch on Saturday and the Linger Longer steakhouse for dinner that evening. The setting at Gaby's is awesome with the amazing lake view and the food was casual apps/entrees, but tasty. I recommend getting the pork nachos. Linger Longer had outstanding service and we really enjoyed our pan-seared scallops, tasty steaks and dessert too. Very top notch!
Overall, I definitely recommend staying at this Ritz-Carlton if you are looking for a great little escape getaway as a couple in the southeast and want to "turn off the cell phone" for a few days. You definitely won't be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation Hotel Greensboro
- The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation
- Ritz Carlton Greensboro
- Ritz Greensboro
- Ritz-Carlton Greensboro
- Greensboro Ritz-Carlton
- Greensboro Ritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 75 miles from Atlanta and the world’s busiest airport, a stunning lake shimmers in quiet tranquility. Cradled by verdant hills where pines tower to the sky and eagles dance with the sun, this secluded getaway transports guests to a place far away from daily cares and pressures. It’s little wonder that the family born to this land called it Linger Longer. Once here, guests yearn to stay, whether for golfing on championship courses, netting their daily limit of fish, discovering uncommon shops in antebellum towns or enjoying a delightful roster of outdoor activities. Amidst this engaging backdrop, the commanding presence of The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation offers an elegant invitation to meet in the heart of nature. The Ritz-Carlton Lodge offers guests legendary service highlighted by gracious Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.