“PERFECT Dinner!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Linger Longer

Linger Longer
The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation, 1 Lake Oconee Trail, Greensboro, GA
Website
Dining options: Reservations
Nowhere
“PERFECT Dinner!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We ate here one of the nights on the honeymoon. It was by far the best dinner we had. They gave us champagne to start off with, which was very nice. The waiter was perfect- great service. I ordered a filet mignon with fries, which was great- cooked perfectly to order . My husband got the ribeye-also great. They comped our dessert, which was a Black Forest cake and fantastic. The whole staff signed a card for our honeymoon, which was a really nice touch. Also, as a finale for the meal, they included cotton candy, very fun.

This place must be popular because it was pretty full even in January! Would DEFINITELY go again!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Venice, Florida
“Three for three!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We dined at all three RC restaurants during our stay but this was our favorite. A tough choice as all three were excellent.Great food service, atmosphere, classy cliental. A really great dining experience. Robert the Restaurant Manager was a jewel!

St.Thomas
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Year after year we are impressed. We travel all over and eat at fine restaurants...we always feel well treated and enjoy the cuisine here.

Visited August 2012
“Diappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I went for lunch. We are gluten-sensitive, and one of the reasons we went to this restaurant is that usually at upscale restaurants the servers and chef are willing to make small changes in the dishes to help us. Not here! The server told us to just "order a sandwich without the bun". Having no other options, that's what we did. I also asked that they please do not put any seasoning on the french fries, as it usually contains gluten. Well, the fries came with the seasoning, and I was sick for 2 days. I wish they had told me if they were unable to do what I requested. The server just didn't seem to care. Not at all the way I expect an upscale restaurant to be.

Clayton, Georgia
“Cowgirl cut!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place is great- we sat at the bar the entire time and the staff was excellent! I had a hard time choosing between "sides"- too many good choices and the specialty cocktails- also a tough choice. Everything here is made by hand, clear down to the Bloody Mary mix- if you like Zing Zang, you'll love theirs! We will be back!