“Amazing Flight” 5 of 5 stars

Update attraction details
Type: Water sports, Classes/Workshops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Take an introductory flight in a FAA certified amphibious trike, (Ultralight/Weight Shift Control/Light Sport Aircraft), with a FAA certified flight instructor. Our open cockpit, powered hang glider is like riding a motorcycle in the sky. We will fly “low and slow” and you’ll experience what it must feel like to be a bird soaring over the landscape.
20 attraction reviews
“Amazing Flight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

The flight was one of the most amazing things I have seen and done, it was like being a bird in the sky. Dave was great at explaining everything and making me feel so at ease. Well worth it, definitely a must do item. Don't put it off, the memories I have will last a lifetime especially reliving the moment every time I watch the video.

Visited April 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Best mini vacation !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Flying a trike on wheels in Vancouver - Canada, i always thought of landing on water so i took a trip out east to warmer pastures to see what flying on floats is all about. After putting in some time doing just that with Dave from Amphibian Air , i knew this was the best kind of flying anyone can experience. Words cannot describe it and it has to be on everyone bucket list- at least! :) I now own a float trike and want to take the time to thank you Dave for making my dream come true. Dave is a knowledgeable, patient instructor that knows how to make it comfortable and safe at all times. Thank you and All the best! Mar

Visited April 2013
Savannah
“Amphibian Air Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Outstanding! I got there before dawn and received my safety briefing from Dave the pilot. We took off at dawn from the Skidaway River into the smooth, clean air. We flew over my home and my wife was able to videotape our flyover. I felt safe in Dave's capable hands, even when he let me "take control". Taking off and landing on water was a blast! Highly recommend this low-flying tour of Coastal Georgia! Thanks, Dave!

You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoYOk-taL9c

hccwrlt, Owner at Amphibian Air, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing our awesome flight and it was great your wife was able to capture it for you on video. Thanks for the great review. Is it her turn next?
Charlotte, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
“Smooth as butter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Went on the sunset tour and the view was absolutely amazing. Dave is a great instructor, he left no questions unanswered. The entire ride was very smooth. I would highly recommend this to anyone!

Chardonne, Switzerland
“A pilot's dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Having flown Cessna's and other light aircraft this was truly a novel and enjoyable experience. The trike takes off and lands both on land and water. Dave is an excellent instructor and made each flight fun. For both pilots and novices I highly recommend it.