We stayed here for a wedding that my husband and son were in. I was a little worried about what my daughter and I would do for dinner since we were left without a car. Luckily, there is an IHOP right next door so we ate there. The room was clean as well as the bedding. The beds were so comfortable! The next morning, my husband and son left to get ready for the wedding, so I had to check out for us. While checking out my daughter started whining and my husband called and the lady at the desk heard me saying that our daughter was hungry and I didn't have the car. The lady at the desk gave me a bag of Teddy Grahams for my daughter to snack on which was very sweet of her. We ended up eating at IHOP again. There are other restaurants across the street, but I didn't want to carry my daughter across the busy street. The staff was very friendly and they always greeted us with a smile.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Hotel
- Gainesville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Gainesville, located in the heart of Gainesville, GA, is within walking distance to the Georgia Mountains Convention Center. The hotel offers a range of amenities from free internet and free hot breakfast to a fitness center and an outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.