“Good food & service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
“Good food & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I like their food, it's somewhat unique - would recommend it to anyone if I have to have a 50 word review forget it

Visited March 2013

Gainesville, Georgia
“Good food, cost is right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Food-atmosphere
But why does a review HAVE to be 100 characters? I would think you would appreciate a good comment without making me write on-and on-and on-and on -and on

Visited December 2012
“Worst service ever!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was the worst experience I've ever had at Applebee's. I go there at least once a week with football season going on but tonight was horrible. It was not busy but it took us about 15 mins to get seated. There were plenty of empty clean tables everywhere and, not to mention, 2 other customers were seated before us. Even though we were there first. Once seated it took our server 10-15 mins to get our drink orders. Another 15-20 mins to actually get our drinks. I never once got a refill. I asked for a to-go drink but I never got it. I looked around the restaurant and everyone else was being served fine. I was wondering what was causing our server to completely ignore our table. I was thinking maybe they are short handed tonight. However, I found this to not be true because they had two servers stacking chairs when my table was not being serviced. And then to make things worse, our server writes on our check, "please tip your server." I don't scratch unless I itch and I don't dance unless I hear music so I don't tip unless I have service. I love you guys but tonight was horrible. All your staff was rude and the service was horrible. Please look into this.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

great food and great service i would deffently go back to this place applebee's is a great resturant to go too

Visited November 2012
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
“never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Saturday around 4:30pm my friend and I (both black) went to eat at Applebee's. It wasn't busy at all, we walked by plenty of empty tables for 2. But they seat us in the back in the corner near the exit door. I immediately felt like, Is this where they seat the black customers?? And the food was just "Ok". I wont be going back there.

Visited August 2012