My husband and I visited Gainesville, GA for a Marriage conference on 2/23/2012 to 2/26/2012 and chose this hotel because the reviews seemed good. With great hopes after reading many of the reviews, we were very disappointed. When we got there the desk person was VERY NICE and welcoming-however, the ROOM was HORRIBLE. It smelled of SMOKE our entire weekend. We called to get new blankets and have things changed out (which they did) but the smoke MUST have been in the carpet and walls because I would not leave. We did not check out because the hotels in the area were sold out due to the conference so we were STUCK in this room and SMELLING like SMOKE all weekend long. WHen we got home- everything reaked of smoke... I would never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This GuestHouse Inn and Suites property is conveniently located close to all Gainesville, GA attractions including the Lake Lanier Rowing Club, Road Atlanta and Chicopee Agricultural Center. We provide friendly, Southern hospitality and charm that is unique to our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Hotel Gainesville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Days Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Days Inn