“Worst staff I have ever seen” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 189 Restaurants in Gainesville
Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
“Worst staff I have ever seen”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

One of the waitress was teasing a young lady who had hearing aids. Heard later that the young lady was arrested after the staff followed her out to her car. A person can only take so much of screaming at you before your instinct kicks in to fight back. They were not white trash and the ciy police department was very disrespectable as well. I will not visit or bring clients to this establishment again.

Hope you make changes with your staff before I will return with clients again.

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Wow...what a fantastic place. I just...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010

Wow...what a fantastic place. I just discovered the place a couple months ago. After learning that the owners lived across from me, we went to check it out. The shrimp pasta is to die for...some of the largest shrimp I've ever seen...plus you get plenty! The build your own burgers are excellent...lots of ingridents to choose from. If you love fried mushrooms...these are a must to try! Now, today, we've learned that they deliever...we will now be enjoying more of this " home style " cooking! Can't get much better!! Keep up the good work AJ! :-)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, Ga
“The best home made food I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2009

If you like fresh, made from scratch food AJ's is a must. I was so impressed with the quality of food. I have never tasted better cheese sticks. they are hand cut, battered and to die for. The menu is great, there is something for everyone at great prices. the atmosphere was alot of fun and the service was great. I am looking forward to going back to hear stealing third.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere